unkellsam
PPCGeeks Regular

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Sorry guys Off topic...but of course you all know that flashing is a disease right? So anyways I venture off to try something new right? I end up in the "S" something thread...Deck is the Chef. Anyways so I flash this ROM and of course every dog that roams always finds himself back home...but while using it and although it is a decent ROM....I just found myself back here. So anyways...in the thread I mentioned Mr. X's name and damn near the whole thread goes effin nuts!!! "Oh no you are so disrespectful" "How could you mention another Chef here" Blah blah blah!! I was like wow are you serious?? If it wasnt for someone poking their head in Mikes thread and saying hey try Mr. X ROM I would still be in there waiting on an update and not knowing about this ROM. Which is the best one Ive tried by far. I just thought that was funny and would share. Is it that serious?? Its a damn ROM if you dont like it then flash back. No need to protest!! Just out of curiosity...is it wrong to mention another Chef's name in a particular ROM thread?? I personally would not mind. I would probably flash it to see what the competition was and maybe try some new stuff to make my ROM even that more tasteful. I dont know maybe Im just different. I mean I could understand if I trashed his work but I mean come on. A suggestion and the thread goes baserko! Anyways...that wont happen again. Glad to be back home!! Sorry about the digress. Just had to share that.

I'm a Deck user and I backed you up on that. I think that kid had a problem with the way you said it. I like it when people talk about other roms. I heard about this one over there, tried it, went back to Decks. No harm no foul.

-