PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 02:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
yeah a data disconnect after 60 secs cab
thats the problem right there my friend, get it off your sdcard or wherever it is. cab steve posted will kill it but loose that cab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
yeah a data disconnect after 60 secs cab
That's the reason we ask what you've got loaded, dump the tweak.... almost every single problem on this rom has been user created (not on purpose obviously...). There are so many tweaks out there that fix one thing but create others.

Edit: Oops, Darren beat me to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I said it 100 time..............
People stop breaking the Damn Rom,With your junk cab.files

JK

If you don't f*** it up then we have nothing to talk about
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Darren you ever seen this one before ? Dads ppc theme

not my style but posted it anyway
Old 03-15-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP Member

ANYBODY know how to get the Animated Startup installed in this rom ?????

Last edited by Young DC; 03-15-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

slowhonda is a n00b

I installed this rom about a week ago and love it except for one thing. Im not getting MMS. I selected USCC provisioning on a couple of different occasions now but still no MMS. Any ideas?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1030; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhonda
I installed this rom about a week ago and love it except for one thing. Im not getting MMS. I selected USCC provisioning on a couple of different occasions now but still no MMS. Any ideas?
you will need to find a mms arcsoft cab for uscc. to tell you the truth even remember seeing one around here. that doesnt mean one isnt floating around. worst case will be using generic mms cab and editing mms setting in the phone to get it to work. search alittle harder mean while someone in this might being able to give some directions.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhonda View Post
Cellguys using USCC, maybe shoot him a PM or hopefully he'll poke his head in here and hook you up.

Edit: Slowhonda, I just shot Cellguy a PM so hopefully he'll help you out, but I'm gonna warn you... he's an ornery one....

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-15-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

slowhonda is a n00b

Thanks man its not a big deal really I never send MMS but I would like to receive them if possible.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhonda View Post
Thanks man its not a big deal really I never send MMS but I would like to receive them if possible.
Cellguy doesn't use MMS, just sends pic via e-mail. Stick around for a bit though, one of the other gurus may have some wisdom to share.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development