PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

2-18 has been perfect for me, have it set up exactly how I want it... Has to be the best rom as stability and quickness goes.... I dont use UC so is the 3-03 that much different for 2-18.... Only reason Im askin and not flash I have alot to do today and the weekend and may not have time to put my baby back the way i like it

11/25 28004 2.5
Old 03-04-2010, 11:00 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well I just came from Mightys thread and I am trying Mr. X for the first time....EVER!! I was impressed from the jump at how smooth the ROM felt when just playing around and navigating through the ROM. I am uploading a hell of a lot of stuff now so I will see how it holds up after. And when I say I load it up.......I LOADS IT UP!!! I will definitely post back to those who are either skeptical about this ROM or are just curious of flashing. I myself was a skeptic. Now I will find out if I can make myself a believer. =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
So I have the rom completely up to my specs with programs installed and settings configured. I am extremely impressed with this rom.

Huge thanks to Mr. X.

Is it the cfc compression that makes manila so fast or do you have other secrets?
cfc compression is part, but i have other secrets. a few tricks i have figured out that most or none use

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade2black101 View Post
ive installed the rom but when it reboots to start up for the first time the phone gets stuck on the white screen after the htc logo. what can i do?
Never had that problem... I would do a hard reset... While the phone is powered off hold the end call button + answer call button + power button... untill you get the tri-color screen continue to hold untill the screen will display instructions like press Volume buttom up...

hope this help...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade2black101 View Post
ive installed the rom but when it reboots to start up for the first time the phone gets stuck on the white screen after the htc logo. what can i do?
You're running a gsm device you have a Rhodium, this rom is for a RhodiumW.

you must use a rom thats for a GSM Touch Pro 2. nothing in the CDMA upgrade section will work for you.

Im trying to get my hands on an AT&T Tilt2 to cook wil but so far no luck.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
cfc compression is part, but i have other secrets. a few tricks i have figured out that most or none use

Nice. Well done my friend, well done. =D> =D>
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
Old 03-04-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)

BrianRVT is just getting started

Is it possible to change the default behavior on the SMS tab to open the WM messaging client instead of the HTC client when pressing on the message itself? Even better would be to have it open the thread in question in the WM messaging client.

Second, along the same lines, is it possible to have the HTC Notification program open the WM client instead of opening the SMS tab, when activation the new message alert?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
You're running a gsm device you have a Rhodium, this rom is for a RhodiumW.

you must use a rom thats for a GSM Touch Pro 2. nothing in the CDMA upgrade section will work for you.

Im trying to get my hands on an AT&T Tilt2 to cook wil but so far no luck.
Whoa...!!!

Hope everything works for his...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRVT View Post
Is it possible to change the default behavior on the SMS tab to open the WM messaging client instead of the HTC client when pressing on the message itself? Even better would be to have it open the thread in question in the WM messaging client.

Second, along the same lines, is it possible to have the HTC Notification program open the WM client instead of opening the SMS tab, when activation the new message alert?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Its not possible to remove the "htcmessage" from the rom any further. I remove the threaded client that takes over the WM threaded client. thats as far as i can go before it starts breaking stuff like the messaging tab, notifications, contact cards and so on.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)

BrianRVT is just getting started

Thanks for the reply. I have seen it done before in other roms, but I didn't know of the adverse consequences. I guess that experience is what makes your roms the best!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development