PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Omifreakingod, did I the retard moment of the century....lol I had no idea it was an actual link....lol I just figured he was such a great chef and has been around forever that he was beyond building his rep by people clicking Thanks. I meant that as a compliment....ok, I'm just going to shut up now...and get ta flashin!!

I apologize to the forum for my retardation...it's hereditary lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nah bro, he WANTS you to click on that... go ahead, it'll make him feel good.

Now both hold hands and sing coombiyah!!
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the bottom of X's sigs he specifically asks "Do not click me guys".....I though this referred to hitting the Thanks button.....what's the dealio, Juggs?
His sig says

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone that donated!

Don't Click Me Seriously Guys...

And no that don't mean what you think
This post has been thanked 2 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Book club??? It's book bingo and it's flyers that's going there, not me! Come on, somebody click it, I did it at freaking work one day, you can't put that out there and NOT click it!!
Oh, of COURSE I clicked it.. you never know with that psycho Jugg X- could have been a cool link of freebies.... or, something entirely different.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Oh, of COURSE I clicked it.. you never know with that psycho Jugg X- could have been a cool link of freebies.... or, something entirely different.
My thoughts exactly, when I was at work... I almost shit myself... that's too funny!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

ok, love the ROM but am I missing something here, no MMS?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
ok, love the ROM but am I missing something here, no MMS?
Run provision for VZW adn then run the arcsoft cab of your choice. Not sure what's out there for VZW, anyone know if Flyers works for VZW?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, when I was at work... I almost shit myself... that's too funny!
true story: my laptop took a dump, dell tech was in next room swapping motherboard. I'm jonesing for a new rom or some flaming comentary in the forum, so I grab a server keyboard, this server only does two things, backup AND FEED SIRIUS online to our TELEPHONE HOLD SYSTEM. And, I clicked it. So while Madison is giving the DL on AltNation, something else was being broadcasted as well. And I couldn't stop it, never thought to pull the ear piece from the sound card that connects the hold system- Im sure alot of you 'get the picture'.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone, is there a way to get everything back to stock look? (i'm all for customization, but i was wondering if there was cab like the manila icons to restore it). I'm still rocking Feb 16th release since it was the last one with the stock look...(btw which is very solid! no issues whatsoever!)...but again, i would like to move up to the latest...please let me know! thanks
Old 03-03-2010, 10:51 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
true story: my laptop took a dump, dell tech was in next room swapping motherboard. I'm jonesing for a new rom or some flaming comentary in the forum, so I grab a server keyboard, this server only does two things, backup AND FEED SIRIUS online to our TELEPHONE HOLD SYSTEM. And, I clicked it. So while Madison is giving the DL on AltNation, something else was being broadcasted as well. And I couldn't stop it, never thought to pull the ear piece from the sound card that connects the hold system- Im sure alot of you 'get the picture'.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
Run provision for VZW adn then run the arcsoft cab of your choice. Not sure what's out there for VZW, anyone know if Flyers works for VZW?
imnuts has an MMS cab that is in that paper clip thangy. I use it and it works great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development