View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
true story: my laptop took a dump, dell tech was in next room swapping motherboard. I'm jonesing for a new rom or some flaming comentary in the forum, so I grab a server keyboard, this server only does two things, backup AND FEED SIRIUS online to our TELEPHONE HOLD SYSTEM. And, I clicked it. So while Madison is giving the DL on AltNation, something else was being broadcasted as well. And I couldn't stop it, never thought to pull the ear piece from the sound card that connects the hold system- Im sure alot of you 'get the picture'.