PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
anyone, is there a way to get everything back to stock look? (i'm all for customization, but i was wondering if there was cab like the manila icons to restore it). I'm still rocking Feb 16th release since it was the last one with the stock look...(btw which is very solid! no issues whatsoever!)...but again, i would like to move up to the latest...please let me know! thanks
Hi Nico4k, post 2 has the stock slider icons. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...47&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
ok, love the ROM but am I missing something here, no MMS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Run provision for VZW adn then run the arcsoft cab of your choice. Not sure what's out there for VZW, anyone know if Flyers works for VZW?
Here's the one I've been using with no issues...(arcsoft mss cab for vzw by the way)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1265295794

Last edited by willyjay; 03-03-2010 at 11:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam1 View Post
can we see max manila build...if not where i can get max manila to work with the Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Man... Your ROMs is BANGING! 1 of the best out here, I'm feeling it. But I love my full screen (max manila) a lil bit better. Why I'm I telling you this? Wondering if you did anything different in the the new build that would let Max Manile run without taking out PHOTO/ CAMERA, I know its not your problem and your ROM runs slick without MAX MANILA. But can you help a fan out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFeet View Post
Yeah installation of the max manila cab seems to break the manila.
Guys, there's plenty of Mods out there to make the phone what you want, no need to load the hell out of it with things that not everyone wants/needs. Check out the mods in the themes forum as new stuff is coming out all the time for the newer builds. Go take a gander at Santods stuff, you'll find plenty over there with less bloat to the phone.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work

Is it just me or is it every time you go to send mms the freaking file is always too big and the quality has to be changed and compressed? It's definitely not a ROM specific thing but very frustrating.

On a side note, this rom is AWESOME! Thanks Mr. X!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Run provision for VZW adn then run the arcsoft cab of your choice. Not sure what's out there for VZW, anyone know if Flyers works for VZW?

This is the method I use. Follow it completely and everything works like a charm!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=130
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
true story: My laptop took a dump, dell tech was in next room swapping motherboard. I'm jonesing for a new rom or some flaming comentary in the forum, so i grab a server keyboard, this server only does two things, backup and feed sirius online to our telephone hold system. And, i clicked it. So while madison is giving the dl on altnation, something else was being broadcasted as well. And i couldn't stop it, never thought to pull the ear piece from the sound card that connects the hold system- im sure alot of you 'get the picture'.
lmao!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:19 PM
VIP Member

Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman04 View Post
for the life of me i can got get the 4 quick links i keep getting just 3
Are you running the R6 cab he listed? If you hang on a bit I'm sure he'll be on and give you a hand with it.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

TP1085 is becoming a great contributor

so i know this has been talked about and theres the post oj page one, i just wondered what everyone thinks is the best sprint mms fix. ive never used or even have flyers, i just use whatever arcsoft cab i have from awhile ago, can anyone post a better fix?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
so i know this has been talked about and theres the post oj page one, i just wondered what everyone thinks is the best sprint mms fix. ive never used or even have flyers, i just use whatever arcsoft cab i have from awhile ago, can anyone post a better fix?
Flyers cab works great with this rom. dont need to do anything other than flash the rom and install this post flash. good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Flyers2114TweaksSprint_5_0_94_128c.cab (4.52 MB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone try the Cookie Monster mod on this yet?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development