PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 11:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Can I use a spare sdcard to flash a ROM, then once completed can I put my normal sdcard back in the phone and proceed w/ everyday usage as usual. Or is the sdcard used to flash the rom a required to remain in the phone.

If this is to much of a noob question. Pls answer anyway you see fit.. I have my helmet on this morning...!O!

TIA
way to funny, how did i miss this one, got my helmet on. lol
ya, i got a extra card i move from tp2 to tp2 loaded with just roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:53 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
mikes flash app works for radios too, just tried it.
mikes app is one slick tool for freq sd flashers like myself. Just tried it and flashed twice for the heck of it....... no probs.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes fishyman i use the app, i also just posted in mikes thread about my info. on sdflashing of radios. i wanna know if we can also use the app. for sdflashing radios since the file is also named RHODIMG.nbh.
btw, app is sweet for sdflashing roms, 4 roms now in one folder and it fetches them and goes into boitloader for ya. man were lazy. lol
Thanks Darren, I'm gonna give it a shot in a bit... little too fuzzy still... and there's little men in my head with hammers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i think it's just you darren...jk
Nah, I'm lazy too, since flashing from sd, it's the way to do it now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
countdown is on.....USA vs Canada for gold! U S A, Sorry X........
+1, Sorry Juggs and Mighty...

Quote:
Can I use a spare sdcard to flash a ROM, then once completed can I put my normal sdcard back in the phone and proceed w/ everyday usage as usual. Or is the sdcard used to flash the rom a required to remain in the phone.

If this is to much of a noob question. Pls answer anyway you see fit.. I have my helmet on this morning...!O!

TIA
Can I borrow your helmet??? And I do the same, got a 4g spare sd loaded w/ roms and radios, just switch them back and forth, it's nice as heck. And now with Mikes app/tool, it's gonna be even nicer, between that and sashimi/XDA, click a couple of buttons and your done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TOUCH89 View Post
This ROM is great and looks good but holly crap does it have problems.

Me and my friend gave this ROM a try and it was great smooth etc, but it keeps on making our phones hard reset mostly every time we soft reset.

When we would soft reset the phones it would just stay at the MR.X ROM screen and stay that way till you soft reset the phone and once you did it a second time it would HARD RESET it self. After 5 time of that happening i finally gave up on this ROM i would loose all my contacts and would have to reinstall all my cabs etc.

great rom, it just didnt want to function properly on 2 TP2 from sprint.
I'm not sure what's wrong you your phone or your buddy's, but it's not the ROM. There are so many posts in here about stability and speed, it's gotta be something on your phone. Check the HSPL to make sure you're using the latest one and try running it without anything else loaded up, because it's not the ROM. I personally have been running it since it's release and have never had a HR or even lag on it. There are many others here on Sprint and no ones complaining about HR's, so try the unlocker and watch what cabs you're loading up. If it keeps happening, list the cabs you've got loaded.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

TIA
This is the dumbest question I have seen. Are you retarded? Use the search feature, this has been covered many times before moron. Don't expect people to do the work for your lazy ass. People like you are a drain on these forums. Do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.

Hope you are still wearing that helmet.

EDIT: If you read this and didn't realize it was a joke, do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-28-2010 at 01:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:11 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
This is the dumbest question I have seen. Are you retarded? Use the search feature, this has been covered many times before moron. Don't expect people to do the work for your lazy ass. People like you are a drain on these forums. Do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.

EDIT: If you read this and didn't realize it was a joke, do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.
Wow Cell...I did even know you had that in you....lol
Old 02-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:

Rolling on the floor laughing...!!!

I swear if I was less of a mann I would have cried like baby when I read your...!O!

Thanks Darren... And whats wrong with CellGuy I thought he was a nice Guy...? I guest I was mistaking...lol

edit: Thanks hit Cellguy...

Last edited by info[]box1; 02-28-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Heh, everyone else answered it so nicely after you gave an open invitation to be flamed.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Heh, everyone else answered it so nicely after you gave an open invitation to be flamed.
You swing for the fence...lol Oh yeah I just read your fine print...
Old 02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I think everybody's getting bored, because this thread has when way off topic....

TIME 4 update
Old 02-28-2010, 01:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Rolling on the floor laughing...!!!

I swear if I was less of a mann I would have cried like baby when I read your...!O!

Thanks Darren... And whats wrong with CellGuy I thought he was a nice Guy...? I guest I was mistaking...lol

edit: Thanks hit Cellguy...
his username is cell guy not nice guy. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development