View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:01 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Can I use a spare sdcard to flash a ROM, then once completed can I put my normal sdcard back in the phone and proceed w/ everyday usage as usual. Or is the sdcard used to flash the rom a required to remain in the phone.

If this is to much of a noob question. Pls answer anyway you see fit.. I have my helmet on this morning...!O!

TIA
This is the dumbest question I have seen. Are you retarded? Use the search feature, this has been covered many times before moron. Don't expect people to do the work for your lazy ass. People like you are a drain on these forums. Do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.

Hope you are still wearing that helmet.

EDIT: If you read this and didn't realize it was a joke, do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-28-2010 at 01:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.