PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 07:24 PM
DavidCT86

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
HTCAudioManager Hotfix For Single or seperated volume control and SMS Alert Fix HERE

should i download this?
Old 02-28-2010, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCT86 View Post
should i download this?
i did
Old 02-28-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
lol i ran it for so long, the longest i ran a rom.. i love it dont get me wrong but i get bored.. lol

waiting on the new one then ill flash to that.. in the mean time i play around with the kitchen.
Which kitchen are you using, if you don't mind me asking.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I mind you asking. Shhh...
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Calkulin

Old 02-28-2010, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I mind you asking. Shhh...
Dude, what has gotten into you lately... I was reading your posts in the thread about the N1 and droid and almost choked I was laughing so freaking hard (and yes Cummins are a much better motor...), not to mention you being a little rough earlier in here on poor Infobox . BTW, any new theme in the works for the anticipated update, or can't I ask that either?

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-28-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
Calkulin
Thanks (but don't tell Cellguy you told me, I was supposed to be quiet so it's just between you and me...). I may give it a shot for haha's, but I'll prob turn it into a paperweight. Either way it will be a learning experience for sure!!

Hopefully Juggs does something soon now that Canada won the gold. It seems like everyone's going stir crazy now in here!!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

X,
Is there a way to add a conference call option to your rom...Deck's works and to me it's a great addition to any rom.

Thank you!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Dude, what has gotten into you lately... I was reading your posts in the thread about the N1 and droid and almost choked I was laughing so freaking hard (and yes Cummins are a much better motor...), not to mention you being a little rough earlier in here on poor Infobox . BTW, any new theme in the works for the anticipated update, or can't I ask that either?
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Noobsauce

BTW Fish, grats on VIP!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development