PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
That's a really nice theme you got there, let me know when it's done so i can put it on my blackberry
The helmet IS on lol

Last edited by Young DC; 02-28-2010 at 10:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Ok now that I'm back off the stock rom and back on juggs 2.5 i'm still bored off my ass...........

But Don't tell CELLGUY he may have something smart ass to say lol
If you are bored, go play in the street and stop posting useless shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just put your helmet on and take it like a man!!!
Now where did I put that sledge hammer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey cellguy i have a question ..is there anyway u can make a theme for mr.x rom but with sum hot babes in the theme ..like for example a hot chick carrying the letters Mr.X so that can be the background n oh yea the slider can they be chiks too ..n the dialer man idk ..make the themes colorful but with some babes ..its probably hard but i like hot girls haha..im just wondering tho!
Negative, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
The helmet works..lol
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
That theme is sharp CellGuy I like it... Is it for bikeanddestroy..?
Nope this is for me and everyone else. Unless someone offers me some dough....

Quote:
That's a really nice theme you got there, let me know when it's done so i can put it on my blackberry
The helmet IS on lol
GTFO!
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Cellguy is kool then dnt worry bout it i love the red theme. It looks pretty kool thanks for ur hard work !!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

mr.x everytime im listening to music n get a txt everything freezes i have to push the end bottom so it can fix ..but its kinda annoying =(
Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have been running this ROM for about a week now after coming from the NRG ROMs. I am soooo impressed with this ROM. I really loved the NRG ROMs, but had to soft reset multiple times a day due to "not enough memory" issues. Though my available memory shows as low on this ROM, I am still able to run all of the applications. This ROM obviously does a better job of releasing memory when needed by another app. Though I will be very tempted to flash an update if/when it is released, it will be a difficult decision since things are running so well right now. Mr. X, thanks for such a great ROM!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (9.9 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I have been running this ROM for about a week now after coming from the NRG ROMs. I am soooo impressed with this ROM. I really loved the NRG ROMs, but had to soft reset multiple times a day due to "not enough memory" issues. Though my available memory shows as low on this ROM, I am still able to run all of the applications. This ROM obviously does a better job of releasing memory when needed by another app. Though I will be very tempted to flash an update if/when it is released, it will be a difficult decision since things are running so well right now. Mr. X, thanks for such a great ROM!!!
nice set up! if you're bored, you can always flash MM and go back to X when he releases. they are pretty similar

Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I forgot to mention that there is one issue that I am having on this ROM (not to say that it is a ROM issue). On previous ROMs that I have tried, I was able to get the wifi router to work without any issues. On this ROM, however, when I click on it from the settings screen, I get a dialogue box that says "there is no available internet connection. Do you want to set up the internet connection?" I click on yes and a window comes up with a "Country" field and a "Operator" field. I put "United States" in the "Country" field and then looked for Verizon Wireless in the "Operator" field but it was not there. Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong (as I am sure it is operator failure here). Thanks.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:22 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

still no word from the man huh
Old 03-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

He's probably enjoying the closing of the Olympics and Canada's win...That's cool to get away for awhile.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
We still love ya X but after your 2.5 build we have no love for 2.1
Good Post... X, after using Mighty ROMs since the TP1 I decided to try the 2.5 after all the bad instability press it received and after trying this one, I am sold on 2.5. I do still see the comfort of keeping 2.1 around for those that feel more comfortable but it will be hard for me and others who have used your ROM to go back. No issues after a week of use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development