PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

lazybulldog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

(In a thinly veiled attempt to stay on topic)

Dear Mr. X

Thanx for the best ROM so far. =D> I've tried a few, but this is the only rom that allows me to use all the featrures of the phone. I routinely use voicecommand and bluetooth to connect to my parrott built in bluetooth in my car.

As long as I run close to a minimal installation, everything is aces. I've tried to CHT, only because I'm not happy with the flip clock and would like a self enabling lock.

When I add anything else, my phone never rings when a call comes in (oh yeah, I forgot, it is a phone too!) or the backlight goes out after 2 seconds. If I unload the additional cabs, I'm back in business.

I'm not complaining as I'm happy that I no longer get a SOD. Getting a different flip, or maybe even adding an analog clock (second hand is sweet), without adding a lot of other problems or used memory would be nice. Is there a way to adjust the clock with a registry editor instead of loading more cabs?

I am not a programmer, nor do I play one on tv.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:04 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody ever make call with speaker phone on? herd they did this in old days?
lol cmon. What if the person he's trying to talk to is on the can at work?

actually that reminds me, when I first started working where I'm at now, I went to the bathroom and in one of the stalls this dude was taking a dump and talking on a conference call or something. I was absolutely stunned. I remember he was talking like he was addressing where him and his team were at on a certain project, and he like stopped and made kind of a herumpf noise and farted and shat, then continued to talk. I just reminded myself of that and decided to share LOL

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
lol cmon. What if the person he's trying to talk to is on the can at work?

actually that reminds me, when I first started working where I'm at now, I went to the bathroom and in one of the stalls this dude was taking a dump and talking on a conference call or something. I was absolutely stunned. I remember he was talking like he was addressing where him and his team were at on a certain project, and he like stopped and made kind of a herumpf noise and farted and shat, then continued to talk. I just reminded myself of that and decided to share LOL
omg thats funny.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

My tp2 has been giving me shit for the past 2 weeks, in and out of service.

Sorry i havnt updated anything its been a struggle just to get it to operate as a phone. Even the on stock rom.... So i havnt been doing much with it.

Just an update for my fan base since i've been missing in action for a bit.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPolice View Post
My tp2 has been giving me shit for the past 2 weeks, in and out of service.

Sorry i havnt updated anything its been a struggle just to get it to operate as a phone. Even the on stock rom.... So i havnt been doing much with it.

Just an update for my fan base since i've been missing in action for a bit.
Just wondering if you are going to jump to the Desire like MM? It's kind of funny how you both disappear then out comes MM now Mr.X/CyberPolice.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Just wondering if you are going to jump to the Desire like MM? It's kind of funny how you both disappear then out comes MM now Mr.X/CyberPolice.
i dont even have the cash to get my tp2 replaced, dont think im going anywhere but crazy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPolice View Post
i dont even have the cash to get my tp2 replaced, dont think im going anywhere but crazy
We should all definately be able to get together and help X out here..What are we all thinkin ... ??!!?!!! X you have Insurance with that deductable.. or getting F'd with the whole cost.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
We should all definately be able to get together and help X out here..What are we all thinkin ... ??!!?!!! X you have Insurance with that deductable.. or getting F'd with the whole cost.
Telus in their awesomeness don't offer me insurance because i bought it 30 days or longer before they introduced it. i tried to get it on my plan already they wont do it....
Old 08-05-2010, 07:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
im in, who's gonna open wallets with me?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im in, who's gonna open wallets with me?
Count me in

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development