View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
That's a really nice theme you got there, let me know when it's done so i can put it on my blackberry
The helmet IS on lol

Last edited by Young DC; 02-28-2010 at 10:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.