PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

I wonder why X isn't upgraded yet... Is it a " DON'T FIX SOMETHING THATS NOT BROKE" thing?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
That theme is freaking gorgeous bro!!! Let me know when you're done if you're gonna release it, I'd love to have it! And please please please keep up the humor, that sh*t was hysterical!! And I'm glad Icon has his helmet on this morning, we were being too nice and someone had to rough him up!

Quote:
BTW Fish, grats on VIP!
Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I wonder why X isn't upgraded yet... Is it a " DON'T FIX SOMETHING THATS NOT BROKE" thing?
It might be that, or that he's bombed from celebrating Canada's gold metal in mens hockey
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm sure he is continuing to get bombed as we speak.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I'm sure he is continuing to get bombed as we speak.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Ok now that I'm back off the stock rom and back on juggs 2.5 i'm still bored off my ass...........

But Don't tell CELLGUY he may have something smart ass to say lol

Last edited by Young DC; 02-28-2010 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Ok now that I'm back off the stock rom and back on juggs 2.5 i'm still bored off my ass...........

But Don't tell CELLGUY he may have something smart ass to say lol
Just put your helmet on and take it like a man!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey cellguy i have a question ..is there anyway u can make a theme for mr.x rom but with sum hot babes in the theme ..like for example a hot chick carrying the letters Mr.X so that can be the background n oh yea the slider can they be chiks too ..n the dialer man idk ..make the themes colorful but with some babes ..its probably hard but i like hot girls haha..im just wondering tho!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just put your helmet on and take it like a man!!!
The helmet works..lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
That theme is sharp CellGuy I like it... Is it for bikeanddestroy..?
Old 02-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

man im super bored ama flash mr.x rom again n i guess wait for the update !!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development