PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

What happened in here? Everyone get a time out????
Old 03-01-2010, 07:15 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Darren, I'm checking out that link for ya and I'm gonna send you that other one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
What happened in here? Everyone get a time out????
im here, posting answers i hope.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im here, posting answers i hope.
Darren, you and Flyers need to check ur PM's, just sent that link.... don't blame me, you asked for it...
Old 03-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
hdtweak will get wm dialpad back, i just tried it for ya. cab and ss
Thanks alot, but in that screen shot do you notice that your call history is whited out? That's the problem I was facing with that dialer. If you click in that white area it will call someone but you just don't know who until it connects lol.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey cell guy i install the red theme ..n it looks amazing but when i go to change the wallpaper for the home screen nothing changes..oh yea i tried to put the red wallpapers that appear after installing the cab..but nothing happens =( any help here thanks
I'm going to have to take a wild guess here and say that you must have installed some kind of mod that is blocking it? If not then I have no clue. All the theme does is replace graphic files with different ones. There is one registry edit to change the wallpaper but once you set a new one, it overrides that. Nothing about how the OS or manila operates was touched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Darren, you and Flyers need to check ur PM's, just sent that link.... don't blame me, you asked for it...
OMG, I hope it's not the link I gave you.

As for my ridiculousness in this thread and others lately. I am glad people are taking it for what it is. But before I get carried away and offend somebody, I'm going to slow down a little bit on it.

I do want to point out that while some people think this thread is getting off track a little bit, keep in mind that as long as people that need help are receiving it in here and Mr X doesn't have an issue with it, it's actually a good thing. This is a community and we are all getting to know each other a bit more with this banter. Through some of the odd discussions we have had lately, the people that really contribute to these ROMs and Mods are connecting more. This is only going to result in better releases for everyone else.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1
hdtweak will get wm dialpad back, i just tried it for ya. cab and ss

I Like this one better anyway
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Thumbs down Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

[QUOTE=CellGuy;1600313]I'm going to have to take a wild guess here and say that you must have installed some kind of mod that is blocking it? If not then I have no clue. All the theme does is replace graphic files with different ones. There is one registry edit to change the wallpaper but once you set a new one, it overrides that. Nothing about how the OS or manila operates was touched.

As for my ridiculousness in this thread and others lately. I am glad people are taking it for what it is. But before I get carried away and offend somebody, I'm going to slow down a little bit on it.

I do want to point out that while some people think this thread is getting off track a little bit,
i answer questions between the banter.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
OMG, I hope it's not the link I gave you.

I do want to point out that while some people think this thread is getting off track a little bit, keep in mind that as long as people that need help are receiving it in here and Mr X doesn't have an issue with it, it's actually a good thing. This is a community and we are all getting to know each other a bit more with this banter. Through some of the odd discussions we have had lately, the people that really contribute to these ROMs and Mods are connecting more. This is only going to result in better releases for everyone else.
Sorry bro, it is, We can't be the only ones having trouble sleeping....lol...

And don't slow down, I haven't seen one complaint, no ones fighting and I can't recall one question going unanswered. Compared to some of the threads, this is clearly one of the most helpful and definately the most fun to be in lately, not to mention the ROM is rok solid and mostly what we're doing is corrrecting user error, so bring it on!!! I just got all my gear back on and I'm hanging in my foxhole waiting for schrapnel to fly!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Darren and Flyers, I really hope you have been properly warned about that link!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development