View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey cell guy i install the red theme ..n it looks amazing but when i go to change the wallpaper for the home screen nothing changes..oh yea i tried to put the red wallpapers that appear after installing the cab..but nothing happens =( any help here thanks
I'm going to have to take a wild guess here and say that you must have installed some kind of mod that is blocking it? If not then I have no clue. All the theme does is replace graphic files with different ones. There is one registry edit to change the wallpaper but once you set a new one, it overrides that. Nothing about how the OS or manila operates was touched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Darren, you and Flyers need to check ur PM's, just sent that link.... don't blame me, you asked for it...
OMG, I hope it's not the link I gave you.

As for my ridiculousness in this thread and others lately. I am glad people are taking it for what it is. But before I get carried away and offend somebody, I'm going to slow down a little bit on it.

I do want to point out that while some people think this thread is getting off track a little bit, keep in mind that as long as people that need help are receiving it in here and Mr X doesn't have an issue with it, it's actually a good thing. This is a community and we are all getting to know each other a bit more with this banter. Through some of the odd discussions we have had lately, the people that really contribute to these ROMs and Mods are connecting more. This is only going to result in better releases for everyone else.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.