View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
OMG, I hope it's not the link I gave you.

As for my ridiculousness in this thread and others lately. I am glad people are taking it for what it is. But before I get carried away and offend somebody, I'm going to slow down a little bit on it.

I do want to point out that while some people think this thread is getting off track a little bit, keep in mind that as long as people that need help are receiving it in here and Mr X doesn't have an issue with it, it's actually a good thing. This is a community and we are all getting to know each other a bit more with this banter. Through some of the odd discussions we have had lately, the people that really contribute to these ROMs and Mods are connecting more. This is only going to result in better releases for everyone else.
Sorry bro, it is, We can't be the only ones having trouble sleeping....lol...

And don't slow down, I haven't seen one complaint, no ones fighting and I can't recall one question going unanswered. Compared to some of the threads, this is clearly one of the most helpful and definately the most fun to be in lately, not to mention the ROM is rok solid and mostly what we're doing is corrrecting user error, so bring it on!!! I just got all my gear back on and I'm hanging in my foxhole waiting for schrapnel to fly!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.