PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
looks like the app is hard coded to flip that way.

Not much i seem to be able to do. I cant find any other reasoning for it.

thanks, its weird b/c it was working fine on Mighty's latest War which is similar in build to this rom..

I'm sticking with this one for now though, the speed is just incredible and my battery is doing excellent! =D>
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
thanks, its weird b/c it was working fine on Mighty's latest War which is similar in build to this rom..

I'm sticking with this one for now though, the speed is just incredible and my battery is doing excellent! =D>
The only other thing it could be is the GDI and direct draw dll's in the system. the app needs these obviously to determine orientation. Mike is using a different sys set then me.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Thinking about trying this rom, but have a few questions.

First, does the Open Facebook Online Album feature work from inside a contact? On all roms I have tried so far, I normally get little black boxes with a white x through it. Never any photos.

Second, will all the normal Sprint features work, such as PRL updates and Sprint TV?

Lastly, any mirrors for the new version? My company blocks the prime dl site.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'm wondering if I'd ever need to flash again if you get your 2.5 with threaded e-mail... Now that would be the ultimate, but I know you need to get squishies worked out of it first.
I Don't ever need to flash again...Well unless X want's me to test Drive Something new
Old 03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

hey guys little update, i spent all day yesterday dealing with my lost/stolen wallet and had to get all cards and such canceled that were in there and do all the calling and going to the banks and secretary of state and all that jazz, but anyways the video is still coming and will def be up by tonight/this morning since i need to make and upload after work so around 4 eastern time (am) buddy is loving the manila 2.5 rom woot woot
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
hey guys little update, i spent all day yesterday dealing with my lost/stolen wallet and had to get all cards and such canceled that were in there and do all the calling and going to the banks and secretary of state and all that jazz, but anyways the video is still coming and will def be up by tonight/this morning since i need to make and upload after work so around 4 eastern time (am) buddy is loving the manila 2.5 rom woot woot
Bro, you need to be able to catch a break one of these days!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Did a hard reset and removed my sd card incase there were cached files hiding on their somewhere, youtube still doesnt work. Woe is me!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=fishingmedic;1606173]All of X's ROM's have had incredible batt life. This one is no exception, on the beta still this morning, I was using battery monitor, and had it showing 23ma d/c. And not only once, it's a regular occurance and will take a SS to show if people need to see it. Full rapid charge and amazing batt life, speed, stability, can't ask for more.
QUOTE]

Though my battery seems to be doing pretty well, my numbers do not get that low...do you mind sharing what tweaks you made that might affect that? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuswsu View Post
Did a hard reset and removed my sd card incase there were cached files hiding on their somewhere, youtube still doesnt work. Woe is me!
I am worse off. I am getting the unable to play video message. could be the server??? Excellent rom by the way. You've been thanked everywhere on the first page MR X.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know how to stop the bluetooth messages that pop up when connecting/disconnecting devices? I use bluetooth when in my car and everytime it connects, I get message box that says something about volume control. Then I also get a message when it disconnects. It would be great to get rid of these messages.

Also, how can I get the SMS sent message to not pop up? I have tired some cabs and checked some settings, but I am still getting the message everytime I send a message. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development