PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

The Sprite restore worked but, kind of weird. All the apps were there. All settings semed right but, when I looked in remove programs, the only thing there was MrX_Sprnt. Looks like clean install is best way to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Book bingo is at 5:30pm est....figured you might like that...did ya get the text also of the tata's...
Daaaaang I like tatas too!! Where is my peek??

Edit:ScreenShot1[1].jpg

I didnt download weather yet or added any quicklinks....everything is pretty much bare right now, but I did found some colored clouds somewhere and cant wait to see how that looks with this theme. Cell Guys red theme....some slider I found somewhere....and CMYLxGO's red taskbar. The clouds in weather are suppose to be Red too so I cant wait until tonight so I can see them. I think I found my new ROM for the meantime. I change Theme like Girls change clothes...I have BLUE, RED, YELLOW, GREEN, AND ORANGE. Im still working on putting other ppls MODS together to kinda create my own. So far Im waiting on Cell Guy to upload a Blue theme which is going to look effin sick!! I cant wait. Just wanted to share that.

Edit: Can you change the font color??? Havent found anything about changing that. Would be nice tho.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-04-2010 at 12:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
WHOOOOOA KImoSabe!! This ROM is effin great!! I dont know why more people have not downloaded. This should have just as many views as the MIGHTYMIKE thread. Seriously. I downloaded everything possible that I could think of. Im even finding more stuff to add to try and slow it down, but it seems like it just wants to go faster. I will definitely report to those who are curious about this ROM after a full day of abusing it. After my abuse MM latest war was a done battle. One for me...none for war. It held up pretty good and I have been using it really hard lately, but it just started getting just a little sluggish. Even after I installed all of my apps and things it still slowed down a bit. This one is pretty fast still. I will love to know about battery life. That is my biggest turn on with a ROM. And MM cut the cake. Although it got sluggish...it still lasted all damn day. Anyways. Great work MR. X. As a first time user I am beyond impressed.
All of X's ROM's have had incredible batt life. This one is no exception, on the beta still this morning, I was using battery monitor, and had it showing 23ma d/c. And not only once, it's a regular occurance and will take a SS to show if people need to see it. Full rapid charge and amazing batt life, speed, stability, can't ask for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
The Sprite restore worked but, kind of weird. All the apps were there. All settings semed right but, when I looked in remove programs, the only thing there was MrX_Sprnt. Looks like clean install is best way to go.
I wouldn't recommend any sort of backup other than your PIM. Too many chances there for screw ups. Read up on Sashimi to load up your cabs, reg edits, etc, and you're good to go, without worrying about anything.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

fixed

Last edited by Rager02; 03-04-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Stay tuned today guys, i have MR. X ROM BLack Glow Themes in the colors of the rainbow! by the man Cmylxgo! I have to get them all set and ready to go.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started
Smile Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Stay tuned today guys, i have MR. X ROM BLack Glow Themes in the colors of the rainbow! by the man Cmylxgo! I have to get them all set and ready to go.
Oh, cool!
I was about to see which of his prior themes would work!
Loving this rom, Mr X - lovin' it!! Thanks again =D>

Old 03-04-2010, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
First "minor" issue I've found. When I open slingplayer mobile with the keyboard shut it opens upside down from how it should. I'm using the same version I was using on Mighty's rom. Anyone seen this or know of a fix? Version is 2.0.0.14-SP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers128 View Post
I have the same problem. On Feb 18th release it did that and then all of the sudden it changed to the keyboard size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
This happened on Jd's rom also back a few weeks ago....do not have a clue what is causing it....Darren posted it in the Slingforum also I think...maybe he can chime in...if he got any word back...
Mr. X, any thoughts on this?
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
Old 03-04-2010, 12:57 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

here is my youtube status.i still cant get sound,even if only download is total commander.if i close youtube app and reopen it will crash device needing a soft reset.ive tried all the latest tweaks you guys suggested,and have done numerous hard reset and have flashed back to stock.im not dogging the rom since it is my fav and the reason im trying to fix.
if you have any .cab or reg i can try please pm but lets not carry this on in the forum.thank you.
It sounds like there has to be a youtube folder on your Sd card....find it and delete it...
Old 03-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
Mr. X, any thoughts on this?
id have to look at the app your installing to tell you what i think is the cause.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Mine works just fine.............

16 Quick Links 1922_R2.cab
Manila 2.5 NoCurtain's.cab
Remove Q-Link backgroud.cab
Black numbers clear back clock

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development