View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:28 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
WHOOOOOA KImoSabe!! This ROM is effin great!! I dont know why more people have not downloaded. This should have just as many views as the MIGHTYMIKE thread. Seriously. I downloaded everything possible that I could think of. Im even finding more stuff to add to try and slow it down, but it seems like it just wants to go faster. I will definitely report to those who are curious about this ROM after a full day of abusing it. After my abuse MM latest war was a done battle. One for me...none for war. It held up pretty good and I have been using it really hard lately, but it just started getting just a little sluggish. Even after I installed all of my apps and things it still slowed down a bit. This one is pretty fast still. I will love to know about battery life. That is my biggest turn on with a ROM. And MM cut the cake. Although it got sluggish...it still lasted all damn day. Anyways. Great work MR. X. As a first time user I am beyond impressed.
All of X's ROM's have had incredible batt life. This one is no exception, on the beta still this morning, I was using battery monitor, and had it showing 23ma d/c. And not only once, it's a regular occurance and will take a SS to show if people need to see it. Full rapid charge and amazing batt life, speed, stability, can't ask for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
The Sprite restore worked but, kind of weird. All the apps were there. All settings semed right but, when I looked in remove programs, the only thing there was MrX_Sprnt. Looks like clean install is best way to go.
I wouldn't recommend any sort of backup other than your PIM. Too many chances there for screw ups. Read up on Sashimi to load up your cabs, reg edits, etc, and you're good to go, without worrying about anything.
This post has been thanked 2 times.