PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 10:56 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Anybody having problems with posting or edit posts ???? look at what i see WTF NOTHING in the red box works and i can't post pics or nothing look at link below http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4545/ppc.png
OH snap. Yeah I dont know about that man. Mine works fine.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
OH snap. Yeah I dont know about that man. Mine works fine.
It's firefox IE works great well slow as hell but it works
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Anybody having problems with posting or edit posts ???? look at what i see WTF NOTHING in the red box works and i can't post pics or nothing look at link below http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4545/ppc.png
I saw that when quoting but honestly didn't pay attention to it. I figured I had a couple too many beers and that it was me!!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ummm.....Flash stock.. I couldnt resist.....he set himself up for that one. On a serious note Im not sure what you are asking. The ROM is cooked that way. You can try a MM Project ROM for about the same performance with the Stock look

Well its out now...I want to know what the heck is going on...what did you get caught doing??
Shhhhhhhhhh

school records
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
It's firefox IE works great well slow as hell but it works
Oh well Im using firefox and I dont have that issue.

Quote:
Shhhhhhhhhh

school records
Well you might need to PM me cuz Im curious now.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Oh well Im using firefox and I dont have that issue.

Well you might need to PM me cuz Im curious now.
I reinstalled firefox and works now HOLD ON GOT ONE FOR YA
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM
VIP Member

Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Lmao...DC what the hell is this?? I know you didnt go and try to change your grades??
Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Lmao...DC what the hell is this?? I know you didnt go and try to change your grades??
Didn't try. I Did It lol
And got busted 3 days later

EDIT: ULOCKED and SOLD THE IPHONE TODAY $550.00

Last edited by Young DC; 03-16-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:33 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Didn't try. I Did It lol
And got busted 3 days later

EDIT: ULOCKED and SOLD THE IPHONE TODAY $550.00
Wow about the whole school thing. You need a whoopin. Ok so how was the IPHONE? Did you not like it or what? Was the phone as hype as they make it seem? I played around with one at work but it wasnt all that great to me. What did you think about it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development