PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

why would you want those soft keys to the bottom, it make the bottom looks cluttered and i believe in the furture it should be taken out cause we have those hard keys there. IMO they should be left out (hidden) and if you want it they should build a cab file so you can installed it if you need be, or better yet at startup customization just check it if you want it.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
why would you want those soft keys to the bottom, it make the bottom looks cluttered and i believe in the furture it should be taken out cause we have those hard keys there. IMO they should be left out (hidden) and if you want it they should build a cab file so you can installed it if you need be, or better yet at startup customization just check it if you want it.
I couldn't care less about the buttons on the bottom, except that it means it's a 6.5.x ROM, I do agree that if they could be hidden it would be nice, but honestly, I'll take it with them as long as we get threaded E-mail!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I couldn't care less about the buttons on the bottom, except that it means it's a 6.5.x ROM, I do agree that if they could be hidden it would be nice, but honestly, I'll take it with them as long as we get threaded E-mail!
+1...threaded email is the only thing I miss from the NRG ROM I moved from...MR.X 6.5.x ROM = PERFECTION!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

The way I look at it is this, I would love to have the threaded e-mail and I'll gladly wait for X to put one out that has it. I'm stuck on 2.5 now and don't want to go back to 2.1 since X built a 2.5 that's rocks solid. So if X manages to put out a 6.5.x 2.5 with threaded e-mail, I'm sold, if not, it's because it's too buggy and we wouldn't want to play with it anyway.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
The way I look at it is this, I would love to have the threaded e-mail and I'll gladly wait for X to put one out that has it. I'm stuck on 2.5 now and don't want to go back to 2.1 since X built a 2.5 that's rocks solid. So if X manages to put out a 6.5.x 2.5 with threaded e-mail, I'm sold, if not, it's because it's too buggy and we wouldn't want to play with it anyway.
.....................+1....................
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

00tj00 is a n00b

Ok Im new to this so sorry for the stupid question. I downloaded this file striaght to my phone. Im gonna install it from my SD. Do I rename the whole file to the nbh? or do i unpack it and rename something? sorry just dont want to mess something up
The thing is, the Internet's real, chief weakness is that it was built by people. Many of those people were diligent, careful workers, but most of them were just like the rest of us; lazy, irresponsible and frequently intoxicated.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00tj00 View Post
Ok Im new to this so sorry for the stupid question. I downloaded this file striaght to my phone. Im gonna install it from my SD. Do I rename the whole file to the nbh? or do i unpack it and rename something? sorry just dont want to mess something up
unzip the .exe then rename the ruu_signed.nbh to RHODIMG then just throw in bootloader..make sure your hspl unlocked first is stickied in cdma upgrades.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Extract the entire package to the root of the SD card. Rename the .nbh file, that is present, to RHODIMG.nbh.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
unzip the .exe then rename the ruu_signed.nbh to RHODIMG then just throw in bootloader..make sure your hspl unlocked first is stickied in cdma upgrades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Extract the entire package to the root of the SD card. Rename the .nbh file, that is present, to RHODIMG.nbh.
And make sure your sd is formatted fat32 first...... Take a glance at the thread that Cornelius took the time to write up (back out of X's thread and sticky'd to the top of the upgrade forum), it explains in great detail how to flash from sd card, including having you sd card formatted to fat32 or it will not work, which file needs to be renamed, etc. We're here to help anyone out, but please please please take the time to read first and then ask away. Good luck
Old 03-18-2010, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

00tj00 is a n00b

Quote:
And make sure your sd is formatted fat32 first...... Take a glance at the thread that Cornelius took the time to write up (back out of X's thread and sticky'd to the top of the upgrade forum), it explains in great detail how to flash from sd card, including having you sd card formatted to fat32 or it will not work, which file needs to be renamed, etc. We're here to help anyone out, but please please please take the time to read first and then ask away. Good luck
Awsome thanks. Ya I read that thread and had done one other but it only had one file in the package so when this one had like 10 it threw me off. Sorry. And thanks again!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development