View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:47 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00tj00 View Post
Ok Im new to this so sorry for the stupid question. I downloaded this file striaght to my phone. Im gonna install it from my SD. Do I rename the whole file to the nbh? or do i unpack it and rename something? sorry just dont want to mess something up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
unzip the .exe then rename the ruu_signed.nbh to RHODIMG then just throw in bootloader..make sure your hspl unlocked first is stickied in cdma upgrades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Extract the entire package to the root of the SD card. Rename the .nbh file, that is present, to RHODIMG.nbh.
And make sure your sd is formatted fat32 first...... Take a glance at the thread that Cornelius took the time to write up (back out of X's thread and sticky'd to the top of the upgrade forum), it explains in great detail how to flash from sd card, including having you sd card formatted to fat32 or it will not work, which file needs to be renamed, etc. We're here to help anyone out, but please please please take the time to read first and then ask away. Good luck