PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

[QUOTE=PrsnlCrcl;1606426]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
All of X's ROM's have had incredible batt life. This one is no exception, on the beta still this morning, I was using battery monitor, and had it showing 23ma d/c. And not only once, it's a regular occurance and will take a SS to show if people need to see it. Full rapid charge and amazing batt life, speed, stability, can't ask for more.
QUOTE]

Though my battery seems to be doing pretty well, my numbers do not get that low...do you mind sharing what tweaks you made that might affect that? Thanks.
I don't use any tweaks other than what X puts in. I load up memmaid (free trial for 14 days I think), make sure there are no unneeded processes running, i.e. activesync, WMP, etc, leave batt monitor on and let the screen dim and see what it says. Let it shut off while batt monitor is still on and then hit the power button. Mine typically is showing 23Ma and about 67Ma on dim. I also have no weather animations going, etc, but I do have weather update every hour, e-mail every half hour. I don't use BT so that's not on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Does anyone know how to stop the bluetooth messages that pop up when connecting/disconnecting devices? I use bluetooth when in my car and everytime it connects, I get message box that says something about volume control. Then I also get a message when it disconnects. It would be great to get rid of these messages.

Also, how can I get the SMS sent message to not pop up? I have tired some cabs and checked some settings, but I am still getting the message everytime I send a message. Thanks.
Don't know about BT as I don't use it, but have you gone to notifications and unchecked the pop up message?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Did you remember to provision your phone after Clear Storage(Hard reset)? I know I had a slight issue the first time due to the Sim card message popping up.

Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuswsu View Post
Did a hard reset and removed my sd card incase there were cached files hiding on their somewhere, youtube still doesnt work. Woe is me!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nice rom juggs, same as always, my youtube works fine and sling issue i posted in sling forums but they say its nothing new there doing but could be something with rom im using. i posted in refrence to jd's rom when same issue was hapening. solution: headstand agains the wall i guess. lol
Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Bro, you need to be able to catch a break one of these days!
hahaha i know right! there was only 4 dollars in there i was saving for a late night snack after i paid for gas..... so that was the good out of it and no cards or anything were used so happy bout that as well.... when i was leaning against the trunk pumping it prolly slipped out of the pocket and people have to be greedy and not return to owner.

getting all the bad luck out of the way early this year
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Haven't felt that brave to flash other radios, especially the tweaked ones. Maybe when I am completely freakin bored one day....lol Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
it was actually a great radio... but during my flash dance tonight I flashed back to the sprint 1.96.00WU radio (world unlocked) gonna give it another shot, I believe it's patched so that it isn't as big a piece of crap as the sprint 1.96.00WV is.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

weird first for me, just got "out of mem." popup, i have plenty left though. hmmmm
off-topic, hulu has a ton of new goodies on there site people may wanna check out. got a email today on all the new stuff they offer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Open mouth insert foot....lol Sorry, had a retard moment....that's why I'm not a doctor...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
His sig says

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone that donated!

Don't Click Me Seriously Guys...

And no that don't mean what you think
Old 03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I think I already the answer to this question, but I'm on a retard streak, so what the hell.....are you able to watch hulu on your phone with Jugg's current release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
weird first for me, just got "out of mem." popup, i have plenty left though. hmmmm
off-topic, hulu has a ton of new goodies on there site people may wanna check out. got a email today on all the new stuff they offer.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
I got that email too...kewl

I havent install skyfire since a had a TP1...!O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
I think I already the answer to this question, but I'm on a retard streak, so what the hell.....are you able to watch hulu on your phone with Jugg's current release?
Yes you can watch hulu on Mr.X rom via skyfire browser...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development