PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:36 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
yes he does indeed have 15,000 posts....most of them came from in the beginning of PPCGeeks he had a relationship with a midget (man) on the forum and they used to bicker back and forth quite a bit...
LMAO!!!! AAAAHAHAAA That was a Good 1 Flyers!! Darren will definitely love that one. I know I got a good laugh off of that.....a midget man. Too funny man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
please forgive me if this has already been answered. I can't find how to turn off this word completion thing. Xt9 doesn't have any boxes checked. That stuff drives me batty.
Several ways to accomplish this.....Settings-Personal-Input-options-and from there you will see all the setting you need to adjust that.....HD tweaks has a setting in it that will disable it....and you can also use Regedit and navigate to HKLM-SYSTEM-CURRENT CONTROL SET-CONTROL-LAYOUTS And change the Ime File from eT9ime.dll to Compime.dll and change the text from eT9 IME to COMP IME...which ever one works for you. I did the easiest to the hardest in terms of solutions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Thanks bro. I was trying everything but restarting the comp. I even soft reset my phone like 9 times already after messing with some connection settings. I will give this a try and let anyone else who has ran into this prob know what the outcome was. Thanks given as always. Off topic...Does anyone in this who entire thread have more comments than Darren?? 15,000 and counting?? I saw that somewhere and thought to myself...there is no effin possible way someone has 15000 posts!!????? They MUST have meant 1,500!! Must have....but low and behold...the man really does have 15,000 post.....damn thats the price of a cheap brand new car!! The man is a beast.
I sometimes have that issue when I go from my desktop w/ XP and my laptop w/ WMDC, but restarting the computer always seems to fix it. Don't know if that's the situation with you, but just restart it and see what happens. Yeah, Darren is the man with his posts, always helping out too. Hell, look at his thanks and I don't think he's building ROM's so it's not like he's getting thousands of thanks for that, it's all for helping out.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I sometimes have that issue when I go from my desktop w/ XP and my laptop w/ WMDC, but restarting the computer always seems to fix it. Don't know if that's the situation with you, but just restart it and see what happens. Yeah, Darren is the man with his posts, always helping out too. Hell, look at his thanks and I don't think he's building ROM's so it's not like he's getting thousands of thanks for that, it's all for helping out.
Exactly. He is not a ROM cooker so either those thanks and post really did come from his relationship with the midget man or he is really putting in work with helping and having good solutions. Big ups. He should be nominated for PPCGEEKER of the Month!! He definitely has my vote!!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

i figured out the issue I was having with the input method. Ib had figerkeyboard selected . I had to switch ti touch input, then turn off xt9, then soft reset. All set, now.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:03 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Exactly. He is not a ROM cooker so either those thanks and post really did come from his relationship with the midget man

LMAO!!!!! That was even funnier!!!:evil 4:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:47 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Exactly. He is not a ROM cooker so either those thanks and post really did come from his relationship with the midget man or he is really putting in work with helping and having good solutions. Big ups. He should be nominated for PPCGEEKER of the Month!! He definitely has my vote!!
all the posts are from ppc also, and no that bastard midgit never thanked me once, after all he put me through too. (sniffle,sniffle)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

is there any way to remove all the visual manila customizations done in this ROM? The look is great, but its just not my cup of tea. I know you can get the stock slider icons, but what about the clock?

Also, how exactly do I get MMS to work? do I just need to install the arcsoft cab in the 2nd post after the carrier provisioning? or is there more steps i must follow?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:54 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
all the posts are from ppc also, and no that bastard midgit never thanked me once, after all he put me through too. (sniffle,sniffle)
lol....hey btw there is a new thread for the Droid setup...new build is up..(Market is now working and over all more stable so far for me)...I attached a link for easy set up...give it a roll again today...it is pretty solid....let me know the outcome for ya bro...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:54 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
is there any way to remove all the visual manila customizations done in this ROM? The look is great, but its just not my cup of tea. I know you can get the stock slider icons, but what about the clock?

Also, how exactly do I get MMS to work? do I just need to install the arcsoft cab in the 2nd post after the carrier provisioning? or is there more steps i must follow?
Provision and use mine or Imnutz tweaked version....both are attached in paper clip...
Old 03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post

You can get the stock clock there:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584415

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development