PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Thanks again for the info Chino. I went ahead and removed the BG4ALL that I was using and just installed MR X dusk array and all is good to go. I have all the views of the calendar available now and my background so I am happy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot.jpg (11.8 KB, 120 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot 1.jpg (12.7 KB, 120 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
you are correct. nto only that installing the latest swipe requires you to change the device id to the Tmo_Leo. This will cause sprint apps to stop authenticating. Sprint tv will stop working. As well as Music store.
X, not that I care if you install it in your Rom, as it can be installed after as cab, the older version that is, but I know the newer version when cooked into the Rom works with Sprint TV as I have used a Rom with it and had no problems the TV app.......

Although, supposedly the developers of Swype dont want there software installed in other devices now and are making people remove the cabs from sites, so I guess it is all good anyway....

I hope they offer there keyboard for resale, as it would definetly be worth the purchase!

I have had my phone on since 7am this morning and it still says 100% battery.....Granted, I haven't really used it much today as I have been busy working, but I don't think I have ever seen my phone stay at 100% that long......So either we are going to get some really good battery out of this Rom, or my phone is broken...lol

Did I say how much I liked this Rom? You need to enter it into some contest or something......
Old 02-19-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
If X said no go then i don't want it
The 2.0 version may be as I have not used that one but I have the initial one that was released and it is still working just fine and I added the green dusk to it as well. I use it everyday and still do even with this ROM with no known issues as of yet.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg swype_shot.jpg (11.4 KB, 134 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Guys...I played around with the numbers on top of the battery and did not like the way it looked. The numbers did not match the style of the battery. And when I tried different fonts it was too hard to read the numbers. So...I decided on creating a 1% battery with no numbers to give it a clean look. Below are some shots of my development and proof of concept ideas. I may revisit this mod...and see how it looks in black glow

Very Nice CM !!! I vote for 10% by default here !! Other than that ... I'm actually rocking a stock custom taskbar !! =D>
Old 02-19-2010, 04:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Just did a Sprite backup of this wonderful ROM with all the tweaks and apps installed. Thank you all for your help. This is perfection for me. I only wish I could add all 8000+ contacts to this phone without making it slow down to a drizzle. I think that will require a dual core snapdragon and 1 GB of RAM. Next year, maybe...
just copy"pim file" to sdcard, after flash rename new pim to pim1 then move sdcard pim from before flash over to mainmem and softreset, delete pim and your done.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
just copy"pim file" to sdcard, after flash rename new pim to pim1 then move sdcard pim from before flash over to mainmem and softreset, delete pim and your done.
It's not the copying of the contacts that is the issue. I can do it with sync via chapura pocketmirror (since they are all in separate folders for each school or business). The problem is that with all of them on the phone, it is sluggish as hell. The contacts must use a lot of RAM or something.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO Lte

jsjaybone is becoming a great contributor

First off I must say thank you for such a sweet rom. My only issue and its a tiny one is that the marketplace isn't working for me. Anyone else have this issue? I get a can't reach server error.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

globen is a n00b

that will be awesome, love the 1% increments?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Is anyone else having problems deleting sms messages from Manila interface - press delete and hten done and still shows but in Win Mobile client, no problems deleting messages. Just checking and I am using Flyer's cab and thanks.

Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
+1 on single volume
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjaybone View Post
First off I must say thank you for such a sweet rom. My only issue and its a tiny one is that the marketplace isn't working for me. Anyone else have this issue? I get a can't reach server error.
It's been up and down lately, according to Juggs for maintenance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
X, not that I care if you install it in your Rom, as it can be installed after as cab, the older version that is, but I know the newer version when cooked into the Rom works with Sprint TV as I have used a Rom with it and had no problems the TV app.......

Although, supposedly the developers of Swype dont want there software installed in other devices now and are making people remove the cabs from sites, so I guess it is all good anyway....

I hope they offer there keyboard for resale, as it would definetly be worth the purchase!

I have had my phone on since 7am this morning and it still says 100% battery.....Granted, I haven't really used it much today as I have been busy working, but I don't think I have ever seen my phone stay at 100% that long......So either we are going to get some really good battery out of this Rom, or my phone is broken...lol

Did I say how much I liked this Rom? You need to enter it into some contest or something......
Well, Swipe is a pay app as far as i can tell, as im sure the Device developers/carriers are licensing it for there devices. Go look at there site, its not up for download for all. So technically its warez, which is why all the mega upload links for it have been taken down due to ToS violation.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development