View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:07 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes fishyman i use the app, i also just posted in mikes thread about my info. on sdflashing of radios. i wanna know if we can also use the app. for sdflashing radios since the file is also named RHODIMG.nbh.
btw, app is sweet for sdflashing roms, 4 roms now in one folder and it fetches them and goes into boitloader for ya. man were lazy. lol
Thanks Darren, I'm gonna give it a shot in a bit... little too fuzzy still... and there's little men in my head with hammers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i think it's just you darren...jk
Nah, I'm lazy too, since flashing from sd, it's the way to do it now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
countdown is on.....USA vs Canada for gold! U S A, Sorry X........
+1, Sorry Juggs and Mighty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Can I use a spare sdcard to flash a ROM, then once completed can I put my normal sdcard back in the phone and proceed w/ everyday usage as usual. Or is the sdcard used to flash the rom a required to remain in the phone.

If this is to much of a noob question. Pls answer anyway you see fit.. I have my helmet on this morning...!O!

TIA
Can I borrow your helmet??? And I do the same, got a 4g spare sd loaded w/ roms and radios, just switch them back and forth, it's nice as heck. And now with Mikes app/tool, it's gonna be even nicer, between that and sashimi/XDA, click a couple of buttons and your done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TOUCH89 View Post
This ROM is great and looks good but holly crap does it have problems.

Me and my friend gave this ROM a try and it was great smooth etc, but it keeps on making our phones hard reset mostly every time we soft reset.

When we would soft reset the phones it would just stay at the MR.X ROM screen and stay that way till you soft reset the phone and once you did it a second time it would HARD RESET it self. After 5 time of that happening i finally gave up on this ROM i would loose all my contacts and would have to reinstall all my cabs etc.

great rom, it just didnt want to function properly on 2 TP2 from sprint.
I'm not sure what's wrong you your phone or your buddy's, but it's not the ROM. There are so many posts in here about stability and speed, it's gotta be something on your phone. Check the HSPL to make sure you're using the latest one and try running it without anything else loaded up, because it's not the ROM. I personally have been running it since it's release and have never had a HR or even lag on it. There are many others here on Sprint and no ones complaining about HR's, so try the unlocker and watch what cabs you're loading up. If it keeps happening, list the cabs you've got loaded.