PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 06:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Somebody pm'd me asking for a sky X wallpaper but i deleted the pm and forgot who asked so try this

Last edited by Young DC; 03-13-2010 at 06:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:35 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

very nice dc, its been raining in pa 2dys now so that beach looking paper is going on for a ray of hope while im inside. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Very nice DC, keep up the good work bro!!
Old 03-13-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so before Im forced to hard reset my device.....has anyone been successful at getting their contacts who are synced to their facebook profiles to get the profile picture to display when they call?? Example my wifes contact is synced to her facebook. When I go to edit contact and I tap the picture in the top right I get some options. One of them is facebook profile..the other is outlook picture. The outlook picture is blank(for now) and so I choose the facebook profile, but when she calls I get the blank picture instead of her facebook. So I thought Id try to set the outlook picture to some random picture in my album....but I still have her contact set to her facebook picture, but now when she calls its the random picture instead of the blank one or the facebook. So has anyone been successful at getting the facebook profile picture to show up for that contact that its synced to when they call??????I have been beating myself up to fix this since 8:30 this morning. I really dont want to hard reset to find out that it still doesnt work. Am I searchng for an answer that does not exist?? OR is there someone who has encountered this or knows how to fix it?? Any help would be GREAT!!
Where do you find the option to have the facebook picture as the profile picture. When I select picture on the contact, all i get is the photos on my cell as an option.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

guys i still want to kno i can turn the vibration off i hate it everytime i txt with the kb from the touch screen it vibrates its getting annoying lol any help ?
I hope this helps. I had the same problem with XT9. I couldn't get it to shut of for the life of me. I had SIP set to FingerKB. The settings to turn of XT9 were all set but, still kept getting damned suggestions and it was making me crazy. What finally worked was, I had to use SIP Change and set SIP to Touch Input. Then, I set XT9 to off. Then, I soft reset to finalize the change. Now, I have no more XT9 crapola. I switched back to FingerKB and all is good. I believe any changes you make, must be done while your SIP is set to Touch input. If not, they will not take. At least, not in my experience.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:15 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
Where do you find the option to have the facebook picture as the profile picture. When I select picture on the contact, all i get is the photos on my cell as an option.
First u have to sync them with their facebook profiles. Then after they are linked u can edit contact and press the picture in the top right corner of the screen. U should then have the option to choose what picture u want for that contact. Facebook or outlook. To get the facebook picture to show up as the caller ID pic u have to change dialers. I have a thread called 2.5 facebook sync and u can find the leo dialer along with the cab for epst for certain carriers with that option.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Okay so now that I resolved my facebook profile as caller ID issue....can someone tell me if their facebook contacts update automatically or do you have to manually do it? I have to manually do it. I even tried to change the regedit that allows for updating and when I softreset it disables itself. WTF?? I am seriously getting frustrated. If its not one thing its another!! So is anyones facebook profiles updating automatically?? I have it set in menus to update automatically but it never does. I have to do it manually. Any one else experiencing this? I use facebook all the time so having it work is a must. Any help....please
I still have not been able to get the facebook pics to show up on caller ID...am I reading correctly that you got that resolved? Please share if so...that is something I have not been able to get to work on any ROM that I have tried. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
First u have to sync them with their facebook profiles. Then after they are linked u can edit contact and press the picture in the top right corner of the screen. U should then have the option to choose what picture u want for that contact. Facebook or outlook. To get the facebook picture to show up as the caller ID pic u have to change dialers. I have a thread called 2.5 facebook sync and u can find the leo dialer along with the cab for epst for certain carriers with that option.
Would you mind sharing the link to that thread you mention? I tried a search, but was not successful. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Would you mind sharing the link to that thread you mention? I tried a search, but was not successful. Thanks.
did you really search? took about 1min. if you use what he said threads called.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113852
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
did you really search? took about 1min. if you use what he said threads called.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113852
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Search is your friend

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development