PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 02:03 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Anybody running morphgear with this rom? How is the performance? Better than the 2.1 rom?

Old 03-13-2010, 02:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Anybody running morphgear with this rom? How is the performance? Better than the 2.1 rom?
what is it? ill try it, sounds like a game?
Old 03-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
I think this is what he is talking about.

Looks cool

http://fms.komkon.org/MorphGear/
Old 03-13-2010, 02:56 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
It's an emulator that lets you install different modules for different platforms. I have SNES and Sega Genesis installed. The performance is decent on mr x 2.1 rom. Better than stock rom. The games I play are super mario world, super punch out, chrono trigger, zelda, alladin (for some reason), and earthbound.

There are noticeable lags in some games though so when I saw the rom performance comparison chart posted, and saw how mr x 2.5's rom processing had such a high score, I started to think I should flash it to benefit my snes games...

I downloaded morphgear from this cab: (it has the bigger buttons for our screens)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=593464

Then I followed the instructions here to get it working great (landscape fullscreen with keyboard support):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=565163

My keys are assigned as: up = w, left = a, right = s, down = z, start = h, select = g, X A Y and B are assigned to the corner keys. It works great. The only gripe I have is when trying to angle something to the top and to the left. Top and to the right is easy, but my thumb can't hit up and left at the same time easily.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:46 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
did you really search? took about 1min. if you use what he said threads called.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Search is your friend
OMG!! U guys r effin hilarious!! Man Im at work rollin!! Yo DC Im gonna have to steal that Bart Simpson thing. Too funny man. As far as all of u with Facebook issues...Sorry to say that there are certain things I cannot stand not working on a ROM and Facebook is not one of them. This ROM is one of the best I have tried in a very long time and I have been flashing my phone for some time now. Facebook is not worth losing a great ROM over. So with that said I will have to deal with manually updating my facebook profiles and I did without the leo dialer and just accepted this ROM for what it is. A Great ROM. Please check my thread if u have any questions on how to get ur facebook profiles as their caller ID and as far as autoupdating I am going to hard reset and see if it will autoupdate with just a bare Mr. X ROM. Will repost my findings for all those who r curious. In the mean time if anyone can help me avoid a hardreset and tell me if ur facebook is autoupdating itself would be very helpful in my search for a solution. Thanks again Darren and DC for the good laugh.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

One more thing to add...

MS Live Mesh mobile seems to actually work with this ROM. I missed it from my days on the Mogul.

Anyone that doesnt know about it check it out--- https://www.mesh.com/welcome/default.aspx

it lets to syn files between computers and even your PPC. Too bad MS seems to have given up on upgrading this app.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

bhl1523 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhl1523 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl1523

anyone having issues syncing their facebook birthdays with my calendar. Is there a program, or something i'm missing. I've searched through thread multiple times, but cant seem to find anything. It shows it on contacts, but calendar is a different thing
Old 03-13-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
anyone having issues syncing their facebook birthdays with my calendar. Is there a program, or something i'm missing. I've searched through thread multiple times, but cant seem to find anything. It shows it on contacts, but calendar is a different thing
Facebook HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Also every one probadly is testing the new manila interface, well not strictly new but cleaned up by a member over at xda for our phones and processors, might be better, might not
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Congrats on VIP youngpro83
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development