PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 12:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dental4usa View Post
The suspense is killing me! And I had to get a cast on my L arm today - it's going to be a challenge, but I WILL flash when it's time!!!!
use the sdflash app, does everything for you so only one hand needed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use the sdflash app, does everything for you so only one hand needed.
Darren, I downloaded that app - but how does it work exactly?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Darren, I downloaded that app - but how does it work exactly?
flashes roms/radios from sdcard. i keep 3 roms on sdcard all the time and it makes life simple if you dont wanna use pc. the app finds the nbh file on sdcard and goes into bootloader for you.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:51 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
flashes roms/radios from sdcard. i keep 3 roms on sdcard all the time and it makes life simple if you dont wanna use pc. the app finds the nbh file on sdcard and goes into bootloader for you.
Do you have to seperate the roms into different folders on your sdcard? Or are they all placed at root of the sd? Do you have do the typical extraction of the nbh file first then rename it RHODIMG.nbh? Or does this app do all this for you automatically? Last, when it finds several nbh files on your card does it give you some sort of option for you to choose from?

My apologies for all of the questions but this sounds like an app I will definately use once I understand how it works a little better.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:56 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Do you have to seperate the roms into different folders on your sdcard? Or are they all placed at root of the sd? Do you have do the typical extraction of the nbh file first then rename it RHODIMG.nbh? Or does this app do all this for you automatically? Last, when it finds several nbh files on your card does it give you some sort of option for you to choose from?

My apologies for all of the questions but this sounds like an app I will definately use once I understand how it works a little better.
no folders,only finds RHODIMG.nbh file so i only name one that and the other roms i name after chef. questions are good so no need for apology.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:04 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
no folders,only finds RHODIMG.nbh file so i only name one that and the other roms i name after chef. questions are good so no need for apology.

Gotcha! I'll give it a shot.
I hit "Thanks" for your help bud!
Old 03-27-2010, 08:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 T7379
Carrier: telus

sunjingtao7996 is a n00b

i really like it . Thank you verymuch
Old 03-27-2010, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
please dont egg him on, he says hes kidding but he texted me today asking if i had a extra batterycover.
Come on Darren, you weren't supposed to tell anyone...
Old 03-27-2010, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

First of all I will apologize if this was already covered but I did search the thread and found nothing. I have a question about the People screen. I am trying to add a contact more than once and no go. My wife has 4 numbers, 2 cell, home and work. I add her and pick cell and that's fine. I goto add her again for work and it is there but the first one disappears.

The original rom had the fav in a flip rolodex that had buttons on the bottom for cell, home, text and email. I like the new people screen but not being able to add someone for their different numbers seems like a step back. Funny when I do add someone it does ask me which number I want that link to use but will only allow one contact on the page.

Is there a way around this???

Thanks

Paul
Old 03-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Actually, it will find any .nbh file that is in root of your SDcard. It can also rename it. What I do is keep each .nbh file in it's respective folder. You don't need any of the other files from the ROM so, you can delete them all. When I want to flash one, I move it to root/run the app/click menu/Find ROMs/choose the file/click menu/settings/set NBH File Name to HTC Touch Pro 2/tick box for Enter Bootloader Mode/tap Back/menu/Flash. When it's all done, I stick the .nbh back in it's folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development