PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 07:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
just cuz no one has posted in almost 12 hours, im gonna. so does cookie and b4all really drain batt that badly? cuz i have them both running, and id say at best i get 2 days on a full charge, prob less.
ok. i'm calling complete shenanigans on this. nobody, and i mean nobody, is getting 2 days on a single charge unless the phone's off for a day and a half.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:24 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

gotta love batterylife ranges. i dont get 2dys with phone off. lol
whatcu talking about willis?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypop123 View Post
Thank you very much! This worked for me. Back to my VVM goodness!
Glad it helped you ..Have a great day everybody. X you still have the best and most stable ROM around
Old 03-30-2010, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
gotta love batterylife ranges. i dont get 2dys with phone off. lol
whatcu talking about willis?
LMAO... Willis.... too funny... And DL calling shenanigans.... I can get a good day out of mine with typical usage, and I check mA use and it gets down to 22mA at times with nothing else running so I'm not sure if I can get it much lower without shutting the phone off. If you can get 2 days with normal use, God bless and count your blessings because that ain't normal. I'm happy with what I'm getting and not needing to worry about it dying at 3:00 pm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

I hooked my tp2 up to the charger when I went to bed last night, and the battery was at 70%. It was a lighter usage day, but I do have data on all the time. I always charge at night just to be on the safe side, anyway.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
LMAO... Willis.... too funny... And DL calling shenanigans.... I can get a good day out of mine with typical usage, and I check mA use and it gets down to 22mA at times with nothing else running so I'm not sure if I can get it much lower without shutting the phone off. If you can get 2 days with normal use, God bless and count your blessings because that ain't normal. I'm happy with what I'm getting and not needing to worry about it dying at 3:00 pm.
ok. i got this shit figured out. i know EXACTLY how he gets two days out of his TP2. he uses "no data" and completely cuts off all data. then, he has all incoming calls go directly to voice mail or ignores them. then, he plugs his phone into the wall charger and calls everyone back, then unplugs his phone from the wall charger, thereby using no power.

yeah. that's it. that's how he does it...muahaha!! got it figured out!! now thank me damnit!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone else having trouble with simulated left softkey presses when the top power button is pressed?

Detailed explanation: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116212
(please post your experience there as I can't seem to keep up with the 100 pages of posts in this thread)

THANKS!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
ok. i got this shit figured out. i know EXACTLY how he gets two days out of his TP2. he uses "no data" and completely cuts off all data. then, he has all incoming calls go directly to voice mail or ignores them. then, he plugs his phone into the wall charger and calls everyone back, then unplugs his phone from the wall charger, thereby using no power.

yeah. that's it. that's how he does it...muahaha!! got it figured out!! now thank me damnit!!
I thanked you, I thanked you!!!! LOL, that's too funny... the way I look at it is this, I'm telling how my batt life is with me using my phone the way I want to use it. If someone is getting one week on a single charge but the phone is only turned on to make a phone call and then turned back off, if that's how they want to use their phone, more power to them. But I want my phone to be able to ring and be answered whenever someone calls (no one does cuz they don't like me...) and I want texts and MMS to come through, cuz Darren might wanna harrass me or Flyers may want to sent pron.... and if I can still make it through the day with that. I'm golden!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with simulated left softkey presses when the top power button is pressed?

Detailed explanation: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116212
(please post your experience there as I can't seem to keep up with the 100 pages of posts in this thread)

THANKS!
Maybe it's the phonealarm, don't have it on mine but I've got a bunch of others mods/tweaks and when I hit my power button, short press turns screen on or off, long hold gets shutdown to pop up. It's gotta be a mod or tweak on there. What else do you have for tweaks/mods?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:07 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ok boys, first pc post in my life. welcome to th 80s darren.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ok boys, first pc post in my life. welcome to th 80s darren.

holy shit. it's about time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development