View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
LMAO... Willis.... too funny... And DL calling shenanigans.... I can get a good day out of mine with typical usage, and I check mA use and it gets down to 22mA at times with nothing else running so I'm not sure if I can get it much lower without shutting the phone off. If you can get 2 days with normal use, God bless and count your blessings because that ain't normal. I'm happy with what I'm getting and not needing to worry about it dying at 3:00 pm.
ok. i got this shit figured out. i know EXACTLY how he gets two days out of his TP2. he uses "no data" and completely cuts off all data. then, he has all incoming calls go directly to voice mail or ignores them. then, he plugs his phone into the wall charger and calls everyone back, then unplugs his phone from the wall charger, thereby using no power.

yeah. that's it. that's how he does it...muahaha!! got it figured out!! now thank me damnit!!

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 3 times.