PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Hey guys. Had an issue a couple times and wondered if anyone could give me any feedback. Ive had episodes of my mic and earpiece/speaker not working. This happened approx a month ago and happened again today. No new cabs were installed today and pulling the sd card and soft resetting multiple times didnt work. Only thing that worked was a hard reset. Anyone else have an issue like this?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the hell it does, bad advice.
I second that no it does not.....
The Simple Everything Plan includes Navigation (GPS) or you can add it to your plan for 9.99 a month but that does not include data, so its a catch 22.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
No, no clock options just yet bud.
1.7 is in the works now.
If the clock options are not ready for 1.7,
you should see them in 1.8 release.

1.7 is about a week or two away.
Thx bro as always great work....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Hey guys. Had an issue a couple times and wondered if anyone could give me any feedback. Ive had episodes of my mic and earpiece/speaker not working. This happened approx a month ago and happened again today. No new cabs were installed today and pulling the sd card and soft resetting multiple times didnt work. Only thing that worked was a hard reset. Anyone else have an issue like this?
I am going to assume some sort of cab is breaking it....only because I have not seen the issue...or it is very possible that it may be a hardware issue coming about...
Old 03-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I second that no it does not.....
The Simple Everything Plan includes Navigation (GPS) or you can add it to your plan for 9.99 a month but that does not include data, so its a catch 22.
Sprints Simply everything plan is I believe something like 69.99 for individual lines. For anyone except someone on Sero that is just about as good a price as youre going to get for any major carrier. I dont know about anyone else but I use a ton of data and I think the price is well worth it.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I am going to assume some sort of cab is breaking it....only because I have not seen the issue...or it is very possible that it may be a hardware issue coming about...
I dont know, I dont think it is. I had some funky issues with Swype but I uninstalled that and still nothing. Could setting the suspendresume to #777 be causing the problem? I change that setting days ago so I dont know how it could have such a delay in breaking stuff. Hardware could be possible but a hard reset shouldnt fix it I think
Old 03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I dont know, I dont think it is. I had some funky issues with Swype but I uninstalled that and still nothing. Could setting the suspendresume to #777 be causing the problem? I change that setting days ago so I dont know how it could have such a delay in breaking stuff. Hardware could be possible but a hard reset shouldnt fix it I think
So it has only happened the 2 times....did you use the 777 back a month ago....I would give it a go without it and see what happens...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I installed swype after a flash and it made my email account invisible. Then, I tried to make a new account and it wouldn't let me make one the same name. So I made it slightly different name (just the account name. Then, I uninstalled swype and both accounts were invisible. My findings are: that app leaves something bad on your phone that only a hard reset or reflash wil take care of.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
So it has only happened the 2 times....did you use the 777 back a month ago....I would give it a go without it and see what happens...
Yeah, only happened twice. I dont talk on the phone very often so both times that I noticed it were obviously bad times lol. 777 allows the phone to be answered overriding data, otherwise I can slide the s2a but nothing happens which sucks. Is there any other way around that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I installed swype after a flash and it made my email account invisible. Then, I tried to make a new account and it wouldn't let me make one the same name. So I made it slightly different name (just the account name. Then, I uninstalled swype and both accounts were invisible. My findings are: that app leaves something bad on your phone that only a hard reset or reflash wil take care of.
Yeah swype made some stuff on my phone unusable too, especially anything that would possibly bring up an onscreen keyboard. I love swype though so if we could get it working on this rom without these issues that would be awesome. Swype made onscreen keyboard usable, without it I hate using the onscreen board.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:42 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Yeah, only happened twice. I dont talk on the phone very often so both times that I noticed it were obviously bad times lol. 777 allows the phone to be answered overriding data, otherwise I can slide the s2a but nothing happens which sucks. Is there any other way around that?

Just give it a go without the 777...I have not had that issue on the last 2 builds of this rom...maybe 3 builds...
Old 03-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I never fully believed that uninstalling apps via remove programs reallys 100%. That why I install (programs) like as possible, just I have to start from scratch. Always got my eyes on the exit. Exit = Solutions/Clear storage/Hard Reset...

I installed/uninstalled Swype and didnt have any issues, but the phone was still almost bare bonez.

RSVP,
1000th Post....!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development