PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330
Carrier: Sprint

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
stop making phone calls!!

jk...Cellguy put me in that mood...lol.....what have you added...
Nothing. This is after a straight hard reset. All I use is pimbackup.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
Nothing. This is after a straight hard reset. All I use is pimbackup.
See if you can add just a couple of #s on your own without Pim and see what happens....I am just drawing straws here...but it is worth a shot...
Old 03-01-2010, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
dash, awhile back you talked about no ppc, i offered you a vogue to use till you get one, did you ever see my offer?
no i did not but thank you, i am actually with verizon now and would need a verizon device... thanks for the gracious offer of letting me borrow it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Sure, Darren's trying to bribe Dash so he doesn't aim the bazooka at him... nice...
hahahah he gets it 6600 too for trying to bribe :cannon:
Old 03-01-2010, 03:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
See if you can add just a couple of #s on your own without Pim and see what happens....I am just drawing straws here...but it is worth a shot...
+1 i bet its pim, hate that friggin app.

something we can do is try that new cooks rom, nobody posted and userinfo. on it yet and im curious, and fkyers before you tell me to try it, dont i dl'd but there was no nbh or ruu in the folder. lol
Old 03-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I'll try that, this is really screwing me right now because I have accidentally called people that I really don't want to talk to. I also called a chick I met on sat and this is way to early for that.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
+1 i bet its pim, hate that friggin app.

something we can do is try that new cooks rom, nobody posted and userinfo. on it yet and im curious, and fkyers before you tell me to try it, dont i dl'd but there was no nbh or ruu in the folder. lol
So maybe I'll back it all up to myphone and then try to hard reset?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

np dash saw carrier was"dashspeed" so i never thought of vzw and the word speed would be together. lol
Old 03-01-2010, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
no i did not but thank you, i am actually with verizon now and would need a verizon device... thanks for the gracious offer of letting me borrow it though
Dash, I've got a VZW Omnia you can use for now if you need one. Currently it has a Blazingwolf ROM w/ NEO Titanium ported over. I know it's not a TP2 but if yu want a PPC for now until you get a new one, shoot me a PM bro!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I would do a hard reset and change dialing settings.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
So maybe I'll back it all up to myphone and then try to hard reset?
thats what i use for my one contact i have, my girl flyers2114.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development