PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 01:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
like the slider icons, mind posting?
icons and clear slider, thanx mkechester and s2w

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
icons and clear slider, thanx mkechester and s2w
Thanks Darren and i now see that the view counts not right, still says 0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:12 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Thanks Darren and i now see that the view counts not right, still says 0
that takes time to change, love when theres 4 views or dls on each and 2 thanx lol
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
that takes time to change, love when theres 4 views or dls on each and 2 thanx lol
That ticks me off
Old 03-01-2010, 02:24 PM
acs tester

Quote:
That ticks me off
no biggie, i got spare thanx. lol
those tabs usually have color for the tab slidder is over, sometimes it does and sometimes not.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
no biggie, i got spare thanx. lol
those tabs usually have color for the tab slidder is over, sometimes it does and sometimes not.
Well, I went ahead and hit you with another Thanks to help make up for those who missed the thanks button

Nice work!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
After building the perfect rom And staying around a week or so to make sure everything was good to go,
He takes a break and we all freak the hell out...

Why do we need him today ? "WE DON'T"

What's it going to hurt for him to take a week off ? "IT'S NOT"

Do we have the best and most stable rom out here ? =D>"HELL YES"
So take your time X and enjoy the break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY POST P*** OFF

always going to be like this, if your famous around here or make a good product people want better, how much better can this rom really get guys? i think we should take everyone that keeps asking and have them lined up so that me, cellguy, darren, and young dc can shoot ppc67800's out of a t-shirt cannon at them... (get your helmets and pads noobs!)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
always going to be like this, if your famous around here or make a good product people want better, how much better can this rom really get guys? i think we should take everyone that keeps asking and have them lined up so that me, cellguy, darren, and young dc can shoot ppc67800's out of a t-shirt cannon at them... (get your helmets and pads noobs!)
Lets get something straight here Dash before we start bazakoo'ing people down with 6700's....Although, there is probably already an app for that for the iphone so you might want to go pick one up and save yourself the trouble........Mr X volunteered that there is an update coming that fixes some minor issues....No one asked for it, he willingly volunteered the information!

Now, if someone should be bazakoo'd it should be Mr X for first saying that there are issues that need to be addressed. I would love to know what those issues are! And second, it will be released last Friday!

I for one did not know they were issues but after X said there were, I feel like the once perfect Rom I thought i was using is no longer perfect!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo, WHERE IS THE UPDATE TO MAKE MY ROM PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus we need an update to get this thread back on track and get rid of ridiculous posts by people like me!

Now, have I asked where that update is yet?????
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

Yep, this has been quite the interesting thread lately ...

Helmet and pads ready ...

Old 03-01-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Didn't d/l but hit it up just for you helping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Lets get something straight here Dash before we start bazakoo'ing people down with 6700's....Although, there is probably already an app for that for the iphone so you might want to go pick one up and save yourself the trouble........Mr X volunteered that there is an update coming that fixes some minor issues....No one asked for it, he willingly volunteered the information!

Now, if someone should be bazakoo'd it should be Mr X for first saying that there are issues that need to be addressed. I would love to know what those issues are! And second, it will be released last Friday!

I for one did not know they were issues but after X said there were, I feel like the once perfect Rom I thought i was using is no longer perfect!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo, WHERE IS THE UPDATE TO MAKE MY ROM PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus we need an update to get this thread back on track and get rid of ridiculous posts by people like me!

Now, have I asked where that update is yet?????
We're gonna need freaking kevlar soon... is this gonna turn into the pre-unlocker stuff? I'm digging my foxhole as we speak .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development