PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Since MM has gone to the dark side and has been busy with work, I've redirected my efforts towards X.
Z
That's great to hear, Ziggy! I donated a small amount since I am unemployed, but I am sure every little bit counts.

I hope he finds a TP2 for a great price instead of paying full...

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I don't recall anything of this sort, but I'm on Sprint and haven't had that sort of issue. I can tell you though, you cannnot upgrade your ROM without losing the applications and having to reload them.

Yeah, don't see a lot of donations, even though even just a few bucks helps. With the number of users on this ROM, I'm amazed he wasn't able to get a new phone rather quickly, although it doesn't seem that's the case. I hope people realize that if a chef doesn't have a phone to test on and tinker with, what reason is there for them to continue cooking for that phone. I'm not saying that for any reason other than how I would be, if I don't have a Diamond, why would I cook for a Diamond. There's clearly over 100 users of the ROM, if they all donated just $5-6, X would have the phone.

Come on guys, help him out after what he does for us and never asks for anything in return.
agreed, I donated because I appreciate all X did for me with my tp2, plus I will probably be flashing his roms again someday! Hopefully we will get some more donations from all of us diamond, tp, tp2 users that benefited from his contributions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

anyone else using the imnuts mms cab having a text lockup at all?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Since i need to raise funds pronto, I'm also offering a custom rom. PM me with what you want and your offering donation for a custom fit rom.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Since i need to raise funds pronto, I'm also offering a custom rom. PM me with what you want and your offering donation for a custom fit rom.
Come on guys, help him out a bit. He's never asked for anything from us and continues to produce the best ROM's around, but needs a new phone just for everyday use. People not even on his ROM or even on the TP2 have donated, hell Mugsy did and he's not even working! It's not like he's asking for $100 per person, I don't think X will complain even if it's a few bucks. He consistently puts out quality ROMs without asking for anything in return, yet when he needs a hand to get a new device (not that his old one was worn out by constant flashing roms, radios and tweaks for all of our benefit...) people can't come up with even $5? I'm not a rich person by ANY means, but had no issue coming up with a few bucks to help out a chef who's helped each of us out many times over, whether you realize how much he's helped or not.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
anyone else using the imnuts mms cab having a text lockup at all?
I have no text issues at all, but I'm using Flyers tweaked arcsoft cabs. I'll send you a copy for a small donation to X's new phone fund, lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

donated
Old 08-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I'm also offering a custom rom
Is that like a Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? A Hot Pocket inside a Hot Pocket. Tastes just like a Hot Pocket.

Your regular custom ROM is enough for me man... =)

**A video for those who don't know about 'Hot Pockets':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog **

Last edited by mugsy77; 08-09-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Posted link...
Old 08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

egmurray is keeping up the good workegmurray is keeping up the good work

Thanks Mr. X for all that you do. Here is my small donation to the cause.
4SE161765D303392A
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Is that like a Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? A Hot Pocket inside a Hot Pocket. Tastes just like a Hot Pocket.

Your regular custom ROM is enough for me man... =)

**A video for those who don't know about 'Hot Pockets':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog **
No it would have been a rom with your apps and everything built in a one stop flash

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development