PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 02:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

spediegunz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
anyone having issues syncing their facebook birthdays with my calendar. Is there a program, or something i'm missing. I've searched through thread multiple times, but cant seem to find anything. It shows it on contacts, but calendar is a different thing
i too am having the same problem i thought it was a really convenient part of the stock rom ;boom someone bday comes right up on your phone screen all because they are your facebook contact for some reason i guess it was left out of this rom has anyone noticed this or solved this issue???
Old 08-08-2010, 04:37 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Not bored . Just tired of it locking up on me while texting with the keyboard .
joking, i ment flash and install nothing and see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
why MrX does not make a win 6.5.x ?
he hates 5x.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

why :d:d
Old 08-08-2010, 07:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

serhito is a n00b

haven't been on here in a while...
I have build 21889.5.0.87.
I love the ROM but I have a pretty big issue that I need to fix. I have a Verizon phone that works perfectly in the US. When I go to Puerto Rico, I am unable to use datas. I keep on getting a popup message telling me that it is voice only and datas are not available. The most annoying part is, that it keeps on coming over and over in the middle of the screen. Is this something that was addressed ? I tried a search of the thread but nothing came out.

Also, how do you upgrade the ROM without having to reinstall all applications ?

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=darren.wlsn1;1903428]joking, i ment flash and install nothing and see what happens.

It's cool , I know what you meant . I'll give it a try .
Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
why :d:d
Mr.X currently is having a ton of trouble with his device, we're all chipping in to get him a new one. You could gladly help and see where he builds from there

P.S The threads been really quiet on this for a bit...Don't forget to help out our local Mr.X to get a new phone !

Last edited by purian23; 08-08-2010 at 01:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by serhito View Post
haven't been on here in a while...
I have build 21889.5.0.87.
I love the ROM but I have a pretty big issue that I need to fix. I have a Verizon phone that works perfectly in the US. When I go to Puerto Rico, I am unable to use datas. I keep on getting a popup message telling me that it is voice only and datas are not available. The most annoying part is, that it keeps on coming over and over in the middle of the screen. Is this something that was addressed ? I tried a search of the thread but nothing came out.

Also, how do you upgrade the ROM without having to reinstall all applications ?

Thanks for your help.
I don't recall anything of this sort, but I'm on Sprint and haven't had that sort of issue. I can tell you though, you cannnot upgrade your ROM without losing the applications and having to reload them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Mr.X currently is having a ton of trouble with his device, we're all chipping in to get him a new one. You could gladly help and see where he builds from there

P.S The threads been really quite on this for a bit...Don't forget to help out our local Mr.X to get a new phone !
Yeah, don't see a lot of donations, even though even just a few bucks helps. With the number of users on this ROM, I'm amazed he wasn't able to get a new phone rather quickly, although it doesn't seem that's the case. I hope people realize that if a chef doesn't have a phone to test on and tinker with, what reason is there for them to continue cooking for that phone. I'm not saying that for any reason other than how I would be, if I don't have a Diamond, why would I cook for a Diamond. There's clearly over 100 users of the ROM, if they all donated just $5-6, X would have the phone.

Come on guys, help him out after what he does for us and never asks for anything in return.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post

Yeah, don't see a lot of donations, even though even just a few bucks helps. With the number of users on this ROM, I'm amazed he wasn't able to get a new phone rather quickly, although it doesn't seem that's the case. I hope people realize that if a chef doesn't have a phone to test on and tinker with, what reason is there for them to continue cooking for that phone. I'm not saying that for any reason other than how I would be, if I don't have a Diamond, why would I cook for a Diamond. There's clearly over 100 users of the ROM, if they all donated just $5-6, X would have the phone.

Come on guys, help him out after what he does for us and never asks for anything in return.
Very well said dude ! I even mispelled my meaning of quiet with quite lol. But really this irks me that ppl can't reach a little more than this, we'll see how it pans out. X has done so much for this community like so many have, but doesn't ask for anything.

Time to give back, when giving is needed
Old 08-08-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Very well said dude ! I even mispelled my meaning of quiet with quite lol. But really this irks me that ppl can't reach a little more than this, we'll see how it pans out. X has done so much for this community like so many have, but doesn't ask for anything.

Exactly! I don't want my favorite chef (and troubleshooter too, I think peeps forget that it was X and Mighty who figured out the steath tethering after they got huge bills) to go to a different smartphone, just because it's cheaper and he needs to get a new phone. And it's not like we're even talking huge amounts, if everyone donated just a little bit X would be all set.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Exactly! I don't want my favorite chef (and troubleshooter too, I think peeps forget that it was X and Mighty who figured out the steath tethering after they got huge bills) to go to a different smartphone, just because it's cheaper and he needs to get a new phone. And it's not like we're even talking huge amounts, if everyone donated just a little bit X would be all set.

Alright all,

X said his phone is dieing, and believe me it is, hell, he's on a stock ROM trying just to get a signal at times. There are some cool things we've been working on for the next release, but shy of me sending him my phone, which according to my wife, is permanently attached to me, it's not going to happen.

Personally I donated to the cause, even though I provide him and MM with free hosting, free programs, and every now and then a good joke. Since MM has gone to the dark side and has been busy with work, I've redirected my efforts towards X. He's a really good kid, yes I can call him that, kinda reminds me of me when I was his age.

So if nothing else, toss him a few bucks, he's worked his a$$ off for us, it's the least we can do.

Alright, now back to the regularly scheduled program.......

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development