PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

this has been a known problem for a long time. back before MM make the FF and all them kinda roms.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Would overclocking the phone help with reception?
Is there ANYTHING to help reception or data speed's? I have tried every radio there is and I can't get any better. Got a new job at a new location where reception blows
Old 07-30-2010, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Is there ANYTHING to help reception or data speed's? I have tried every radio there is and I can't get any better. Got a new job at a new location where reception blows
From my past few days of research... The only thing you can do is trying all the different radios at you job and see which one gives you the best signal... what your carrier provides is what your carrier provides... so hopefully you can find a radio that utilized what they provide the best...
For me in the San Fernando Valley in Los angeles is #1 verizon 2.35 which heats up quickly on usage but on standby it cool or USM 2.18 (the latest one). GL and be safe
Old 07-30-2010, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
That happen to me one time, what I did is with a toothpick I move a little piece of metal at the end of the headphone hole and the sound came back, try to move it a little bit to the left or to the right.

GOOD LOCK!!!!!
Lol Tkt... you are crazy... lol you shouldnt mess with your phone like that... I think id rather just unplug and restart...
Old 07-31-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
the 2.32.00 Radio from the Sprint 6.5 update release seemed to work the best for me..good battery life too..seemed like a "smart" radio
Old 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Mike5150 is just getting started

Hi there. I just upgraded to the new X Rom, and I'm having a little trouble with the wallpaper. I changed the wallpaper to what I wanted, and it works fine until my phone goes into the lock screen. When I come out of the lock screen the wallpaper changes back to the Mr. X animated wallpaper. The home tab wallpaper in the settings does not change, and my normal wallpaper comes back if I leave the home tab for any reason (I.E. switching to the people tab and back, or opening a program etc...) It's not a huge deal, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

how did you change the wallpaper? like which setting, there are about 3 different ways to change it.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
how did you change the wallpaper? like which setting, there are about 3 different ways to change it.
and they all work for me.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

all work for me too, ive been trying to find a SFW wallpaper the last 30 mins
Old 08-01-2010, 01:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
all work for me too, ive been trying to find a SFW wallpaper the last 30 mins
ill find it, first what is it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development