PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
yeah...one of the mods gave him admin authority just for fun a few days ago...so then he in turn kicks another admin out of the vip group. with NO warning... needless to say the admin he kicked was fit to be tied. it was quite interesting.
He's too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Hey X, any word on that update that is coming last Friday?
Please X, we're not sure what Cellguys got up his sleeve and need to ward off any evil he may be plotting...
the Cellguy in addition to be funny creates great looking backgrounds for x...I think that both of them are plotting something.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey cell guy i install the red theme ..n it looks amazing but when i go to change the wallpaper for the home screen nothing changes..oh yea i tried to put the red wallpapers that appear after installing the cab..but nothing happens =( any help here thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

The thread has gone to hell.............................

Fish what in the world is going on in here
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

And btw congrats fishingmedic on your VIP
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
And btw congrats fishingmedic on your VIP
Thanks bud. IDK what's happening, but I ain't entering without a helmet and pads...
Old 03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post

hey cell guy i install the red theme ..n it looks amazing but when i go to change the wallpaper for the home screen nothing changes..oh yea i tried to put the red wallpapers that appear after installing the cab..but nothing happens =( any help here thanks
I Allways have to put the wallpaper in the wallpaper folder....just a heads up
Old 03-01-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks bud. IDK what's happening, but I ain't entering without a helmet and pads...
+1 on the helmet and pads
Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
K, it's a new day...enough of the silliness out of me. Seriously though, stop provoking my evil side. I cannot resist temptation.
fishingmedic i thought i was going to fall out my chair last-night
Old 03-01-2010, 01:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
like the slider icons, mind posting?

Last edited by Young DC; 03-01-2010 at 01:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development