PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 03:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

oferico1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Here ya go, its resized from a 360 forged wallpaper, I actually have an Atomic Orange Z but this goes better with the theme lol

Also, I changed to the Touch X black clock in this thread, looks better
Cool thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Can anyone help me?

I'm running this ROM, and it is amazing. I only have one problem though, whenever I call someone, the other person says my voice becomes really low. It seems to fade out at times. I didnt run into this problem in stock. When I don't use the phone, I get 1-3 bars Ev, so I'm guessing the signal strength is pretty good for phone calls.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! (Please help...haha...I don't know what to do)
I also have the same issue. Any expert out here want to weigh in on this?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Can anyone help me?

I'm running this ROM, and it is amazing. I only have one problem though, whenever I call someone, the other person says my voice becomes really low. It seems to fade out at times. I didnt run into this problem in stock. When I don't use the phone, I get 1-3 bars Ev, so I'm guessing the signal strength is pretty good for phone calls.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! (Please help...haha...I don't know what to do)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
I also have the same issue. Any expert out here want to weigh in on this?
Well I'm no expert by any means, but I can tell you that flashing the ROM has nothing to do with the radio, i.e. signal reception, etc. Maybe Juggs or someone else has a cab to help with the voice in calls but I've never had the issue, although my wife wouldn't tell me, she'd be happy that my voice fades out!

Young DC: Here's the cabs for the black metal TB, install the tb first, then cdma fix second and then SR, you're good to go, but remember, this doesn't work if.when X comes out with his 6.5.x.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
oh snap Mr. X is cooking a 6,5,x say what????

yah im messing around, stay tuned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
yah Mr. X took part in making this happen

why you think im giving it a change lol
This is why you are my Hero.....btw I noticed you in MM website....you gonna have test roms and such in their?? Just wondering....btw did ya like that Remote Wifi app...I am liking it a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I would like to thank Mr. X for this phenomenal Rom. First time that I've install sense 2.5 on my first TP2, have been running for over 24 hrs and rom has minimal bugs. I also would like to give some special thanks to all the folks that is in this thread that has been so kind on helping everyone that needed some assistance. darren.wlsn1, CMYLXGO, flyers2114, Cellguy,Young DC, Santod and fishingmedic. Here is what I have done so far. Again thank you very much everyone.

Thank you sir and it looks awesome bro!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man, the latest build has just been awsome and I thought I was going to be able to stick with it for a while......Not having to flash every day gives me a lot of time back in my life! But damn, if you put out a 6.5.x Rom with a working task manager, how would I ever be able to resist!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

I have been a NRG rom guy for a long time now.. I got bored and wanted to try something different.. Just wanted to give the chef much props.. This rom is ROCK SOLID... GREAT GREAT WORK!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Jafa is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!
Does this support landscape also. I can not get the landscape pic to show up. It defaults to the portrait pic.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I would like to thank Mr. X for this phenomenal Rom. First time that I've install sense 2.5 on my first TP2, have been running for over 24 hrs and rom has minimal bugs. I also would like to give some special thanks to all the folks that is in this thread that has been so kind on helping everyone that needed some assistance. darren.wlsn1, CMYLXGO, flyers2114, Cellguy,Young DC, Santod and fishingmedic. Here is what I have done so far. Again thank you very much everyone.

You are very welcome. I noticed your location, Groton, are you down near the Sub Base or up in MA?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I need a 3 word rom slogan for the banner on my Rom page guys :S help!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey guys i been using the rom for bout 2 weeks already n i havent found any bugs ..but the rom seems to be running a lil bit slow after installing some cabs =( ..oh yea n the clock freezes n sometimes it wont ..change n when it changes it just flips like if its crazy ..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development