PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 12:27 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphone View Post
First, great ROM. Very fast and reliable. The best 2.5 ROM so far.
I am not sure if I am the only one who is having this issue, the 'photos and videos' tab would crash when view pictures. When crashes, HTC sense reloaded. It happened at least 10 times for the past two days, pretty much every time I use the tab more than 5 mins, it would crash. Anyone else is having this problem?

No problem like that for me....
Old 02-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

winphone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
I am not sure if I am the only one who is having this issue, the 'photos and videos' tab would crash when view pictures. When crashes, HTC sense reloaded. It happened at least 10 times for the past two days, pretty much every time I use the tab more than 5 mins, it would crash. Anyone else is having this problem?

Did you ever have 'photos and videos' crashed and HTC sense automatically reloaded? Not even once?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:57 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
i had that problem. check your folders where u have pictures and videos and see if anything is corrupted and erase them. that solved it forme

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:

Did you ever have 'photos and videos' crashed and HTC sense automatically reloaded? Not even once?
NOT 1 Time ever..............
Old 02-22-2010, 12:58 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
cmylxgo=

LOL Darren...but I am more like this...

Old 02-22-2010, 12:59 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
CMYLXGO, I had to uninstall the black sms skin cab because latest texts would be dark against the dark background and would be unreadable. Is there a possibility of making all text be in white or new text to be a bright color like green glow perhaps? I love the idea of black background. It is my choice for my mIRC too.
Hmmm...that's odd...I'll look into fixing this.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!

Nope, but I sure will...Santod, thanks and love your mods...do I need any other installs or with this patch and some hd walls cabs that I found in threads, will I now have some cool new wallpapers?
Just the patch is needed.
As long as the wallpaper cabs you use, were made with the proper profile, you should be set.
If not, then they will not appear correctly. But then you just uninstall them.
so now I am really confused..I installed this patch..bear in mind I already have just a bg4all cab installed, I have cell guys slider and clock..I have bilbo mighty edit taskbar.. After patch install I now do not have animated weather on home tab and the and wallpaper I install I cant find nor does it just show up.. Also I now cant even use the wallpaper that are included in the rom...I know all of this is user error but I really do want it to work..thanks again for the help
Old 02-22-2010, 01:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Lightbulb Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

sorry bro, i was on the fly, its got a"fatty" though. lol
Old 02-22-2010, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
sorry bro, i was on the fly, its got a"fatty" though. lol
+1 on the "fatty"
Old 02-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mr. X, THIS ROM IS A BEAST. I normally don't stray away from Mighty Mike's ROMs going back to the TP1 but I thought I would give Sense 2.5 a try and I am impressed buddy!!!!!!!! Now I might have to just keep ROM's and specific SPB Backups for each ROM on my SD card so I can flash on the fly depending on how feel or where I travel.

Last edited by AB33; 02-22-2010 at 01:28 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development