PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that theme i posted from xda by dena999 works fine on juggs rom, i tested it. heres the clock,slider tabs and wallpaper in cabs if you only want one or none. lol thanx to dena999 from xda. posted is a screenshot of theme if you forgot what it looked like.
I'm having the same problem when trying to put the background in. It shows top and bottom but Mr. X's background is in center. I went to weather background and tried to select it as a weather background but it doesn't show up. Any ideas?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Try the .tsk in my post HERE.
You will still need to use HDwalls or MaxTTM to make the wallpaper overlay them.
So I tried this out, but i think I'm doing something wrong. I used the WinMo 6.5 Taskbar skinning option in HDWalls v0.28b and the home screen looks like I want. However, now the taskbars are always like that which is weird looking when in other programs. Is there a way around this?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I would have to agree. Great job Juggs. You get a gold star for your work. I'm sure you are considering UC soon. Thanks!
After reading back through the first part of the thread and trying again I've found that XDA UC DOES WORK! SDConfig.txt will run from root of the SD no problem! I didn't even try on my first install of this ROM since I had read that it wasn't supported.

Thanks for this solid slab of M2.5 pimpsteak Juggs!!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I would have to agree. Great job Juggs. You get a gold star for your work. I'm sure you are considering UC soon. Thanks!
After reading back through the first part of the thread and trying again I've found that XDA UC DOES WORK! SDConfig.txt will run from root of the SD no problem! I didn't even try on my first install of this ROM since I had read that it wasn't supported.

Thanks for this solid slab of M2.5 pimpsteak Juggs!!
I think what everyone is referring to is the XDA_UC, which is different than what you just describe. XDA_UC is run in the background and executes all files in a folder.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:49 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Ok...if there is enough demand for it I will make a "Ladies Man" version of the taskbar and slider. If you put this theme on your girls phone you are guaranteed to get laid or your money back. This Pimp stands by his product and when I say it will happen...it will happen For those of you that do not already have a girl...you gotta Pimp your Phone out with this theme and you are guaranteed to score the next time you are out at the bar. Here is all you have to do...

1. Install the "Ladies Man" Pimpin Pink Theme.
2. Go to your favorite watering hole
3. Pull out your phone and set it on the bar
4. All the ladies will begin to flock to you
5. Install Jimmy Hat mod and have a good time

You and Cellguy are pimps!!! Wife will love this shizz....pretty sure this will be a winner for darren also....if you start getting pm's from hm do not be surprised if they are not phone related
Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Exactly. Thanks for responding to that one cmylxgo!

Give some
Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that theme i posted from xda by dena999 works fine on juggs rom, i tested it. heres the clock,slider tabs and wallpaper in cabs if you only want one or none. lol thanx to dena999 from xda. posted is a screenshot of theme if you forgot what it looked like.
I'm having the same problem when trying to put the background in. It shows top and bottom but Mr. X's background is in center. I went to weather background and tried to select it as a weather background but it doesn't show up. Any ideas?
You are reading my mind...I am hoping for Darren, Flyers, Medic, Santod, CMYLXGO or one of the other superstars of this thread (X--did not leave you out--you are the "THREAD") to possibly give us a walk thru on wallpapers, hd walls etc with this ROM..I installed the dena line theme wallpaper direct to phone, from storage etc and it will only show on the top and bottom (weird as nothing else shows thru the curtains and it does not show up in my wallpapers either)..I have installed some other hd walls cabs that I have just found going thru various threads and I cant not find these anywhere as well (nor do they show up as my wallpaper).. The only wallpapers I have been able to use are the ones that came with the X ROM and some that I loaded off the mediumhill thread..only problem is I can only use one at a time..once I try and install a new one it wipes the old ones out..Sorry for being over detailed and I certainly know that I am not savvy with all this phone stuff but do feel I should be able to figure this stuff out on my own but I cant..thanks in advance for the help..
Old 02-21-2010, 11:05 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Ok...if there is enough demand for it I will make a "Ladies Man" version of the taskbar and slider. If you put this theme on your girls phone you are guaranteed to get laid or your money back. This Pimp stands by his product and when I say it will happen...it will happen For those of you that do not already have a girl...you gotta Pimp your Phone out with this theme and you are guaranteed to score the next time you are out at the bar. Here is all you have to do...

1. Install the "Ladies Man" Pimpin Pink Theme.
2. Go to your favorite watering hole
3. Pull out your phone and set it on the bar
4. All the ladies will begin to flock to you
5. Install Jimmy Hat mod and have a good time

dayyyum thats some nice pink pimpin!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!

Nope, but I sure will...Santod, thanks and love your mods...do I need any other installs or with this patch and some hd walls cabs that I found in threads, will I now have some cool new wallpapers?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development