PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
that sounds great. i cant wait for it. is it also possible to have a 20 links mod? heh sorry for asking for so much.
We'll see!
__________________________________________________ _______

Here are my purple notification bubbles, if anyone is interested in having them for Cellguy's theme.

Purple Notify Bubbles.cab
you are the greatest! i'm glad i got a tp2 and found your mods along with X rom

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I Found what it was, "Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2.cab" brakes the animated wallpaper....
hard reset AGAIN and did that install First and BOMB couldn't change the animated wallpaper uninstalled it and it works
*NOTE:
~ To get the weather animations back after selecting an Animated wallpaper:
~ Just select Animated wallpaper again and select the picture of the Lightning storm.
~ You will then have your weather animations back and can set wallpaper for all tabs as usual again!

If that picture is not there, then I forgot to add it in the 16 links with the clock array.
Should be there though. Let me know.
This was from my 16 and 20 links thread, first post!
I can fix any issues with the wallpaper, but finding another 16 links, good luck![/QUOTE]

I DID THAT Santod that was the wallpaper i wanted to use,it was a no go.............and i love your work every mod on my phone is yours..[/QUOTE]

I'm running Santods 16 quicklinks along with a ton of other mods of his and my stock MR. X WP is animated all over the screen. I even changed it to some of the stock WP's and others I loaded up and went back to it and it's still animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
also, Mr. X Dusk array doesn't work well with Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2. if i install the clock before santod mod, then it breaks the clock changing options. if i install santod mod before the clock, then the shortcut tabs dont show up. any fix for this?
As I noted above, I'm using that mod and there is also a dusk clock theme I posted much earlier in the thread (check in the paperclip) it's something about dusk clock array w/ 16 quicklinks. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll re-post. With these I'm able to get the 16 quicklinks and the dusk array, and I've actually got the Osrix black steel clock that Darren posted way back in the array rather than the standard dusk digital clock. PM me if you need help with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post

lol do you guys hold hands while you surf hehehe
...lmao!!

Bro whatup with this quote the quote the quote....new feature added in...I hate it...lol
Wasn't there a few comments of this sort in another thread and we were told to be nice with the comments????? I'll keep mine to myself this time, but it was something about spooning I think...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
also, Mr. X Dusk array doesn't work well with Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2. if i install the clock before santod mod, then it breaks the clock changing options. if i install santod mod before the clock, then the shortcut tabs dont show up. any fix for this?
You could install my 16 links and clock array mod. then you would just need the analog and flip clock files to install over the top.
I'm sure Mr.X or someone could supply you with just the clock files.
Then you would have all that you desire, I believe.

You could also just try installing my 16 links stand alone over top of the Dusk clocks.
dont work and X cant provide clocks only cuz he didnt make them lol its ok. i just have to make a choice, clocks or tabs. hmmm
See my comments about, it can be done with what we've got in this threads, so don't give up!!!

Quote:
They should all be able to work without any problems guys.
However I have also discussed with Mr. X about getting together with our files and making an all in one cab for you with his clocks, and my B4all and 16 links. Give us a couple days to put this together.

I have no problems incorporating these together, and no problems giving credit where credit is due.

So if you are not able to get it all working, hang tight, as there will be a simpler way to have them all together very soon.

Thank Mr. X for his willingness to share and collaborate these great mods.

Thanks to both of you along with Cell Guy and Cmy, all of you have made the greatest ROM even sweeter with the tweaks and mods!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Quote:
As I noted above, I'm using that mod and there is also a dusk clock theme I posted much earlier in the thread (check in the paperclip) it's something about dusk clock array w/ 16 quicklinks. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll re-post. With these I'm able to get the 16 quicklinks and the dusk array, and I've actually got the Osrix black steel clock that Darren posted way back in the array rather than the standard dusk digital clock. PM me if you need help with that. [\QUOTE]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You could install my 16 links and clock array mod. then you would just need the analog and flip clock files to install over the top.
I'm sure Mr.X or someone could supply you with just the clock files.
Then you would have all that you desire, I believe.

You could also just try installing my 16 links stand alone over top of the Dusk clocks.
dont work and X cant provide clocks only cuz he didnt make them lol its ok. i just have to make a choice, clocks or tabs. hmmm
See my comments about, it can be done with what we've got in this threads, so don't give up!!!
i will try and find. and thanks.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Mr. X this rom is the best 2.5 out there ..

I really wonder what ur next update is going to be?

The rom its already stable,fast n i havent seen any known bugs..

Thanks Mr.X u made me believe in sense 2.5
Old 02-20-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Here it is.

For The Ladies Purple Homescreen

I have some people coming over so I will get to the slider a little later tonight.
alrighty then neighbor, i'll try this with the purple bubbles i already have
Old 02-20-2010, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

How can I be the only guy who rated this thread 5/5 stars?

Show Mr. X some love and give him a 5/5 if you appreciate his work!

Good job Juggalo_X
Old 02-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

Good job Juggalo_X
others including me have voted already but it still says 1 vote only. sucks i know but that's the way it is.

Fishingmedic
, i think i found them. is it Dusk Manila 2.5 SC B4all + 20 Shortcuts.CAB or
Dusk_Manila_2.5_Simple_Clock_array+B4all.CAB. i want the exact clock that X has on his screenshot. i love that one.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear;1579727[B
Fishingmedic[/B], i think i found them. is it Dusk Manila 2.5 SC B4all + 20 Shortcuts.CAB or
Dusk_Manila_2.5_Simple_Clock_array+B4all.CAB. i want the exact clock that X has on his screenshot. i love that one.
Tweety, gimme a few... I think's me just blew up my phone.... I was trying to replicate an error for someone and my phone just had a stroke... I can't get it to reboot now, so give me a couple to try to straighten this out and I'll let you know which cabs they were. I guess this is God's way of getting back at my for the spooning comment about Darren and Flyers...
Old 02-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear;1579727[B
Fishingmedic[/B], i think i found them. is it Dusk Manila 2.5 SC B4all + 20 Shortcuts.CAB or
Tweety, gimme a few... I think's me just blew up my phone.... I was trying to replicate an error for someone and my phone just had a stroke... I can't get it to reboot now, so give me a couple to try to straighten this out and I'll let you know which cabs they were. I guess this is God's way of getting back at my for the spooning comment about Darren and Flyers...
aww sorry to hear that and thanks. i'll be waiting.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

Good job Juggalo_X
others including me have voted already but it still says 1 vote only. sucks i know but that's the way it is.

Fishingmedic
, i think i found them. is it Dusk Manila 2.5 SC B4all + 20 Shortcuts.CAB or
The clock on Xs screenshot is located in his second post to download.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development