PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I also put mine in CDMA only.....

Settings/Personal/Phone/ Network.....mode of operation CDMA only....it helps quite a bit also...
I do the same, didn't know if it really helps but just got in the habit and well.... it's just what I do.... could never prove if it helped or not but someone said it works so I do it!
Old 02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

getaccess is a n00b

ty for the tip. it worked
Old 02-18-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
SO there isnt a single verizon user on that is willing to test VVM for me?
juggs i got you working with my buddy and hes going let me borrow what you need? send me an email so i can get it on the way to work
Old 02-18-2010, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Try using Lumos, it helped huge on my tp and has done the same on my tp2 tremendously with this rom. If you need the best settings pm me, I don't wanna clutter the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i love this rom..!
is there anyway that the battery life can be improve i just started using for bout an hour..n its already in 70%..n i did some chargin cycles already..idk whats draining the battery so bad....is it because i link some contacts to facebook..oh yea by the way i love that...

Mr. X i would love or u to cook in opera mini..i think its way fater then the default browser..or if skmebody can give me a cab to install ..Dont even bother then!

Everything its good n i appriciate ur hard work! but we all kno u can make some massive improvements to make it better!

Oh yea i saw some windows 7 pics n they look awesome .. so does that mean that windows 7 is out? If so, are you thinking of making a rom with windows 7?

Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
yeah battery is just fine, i had my phone on 100% screen brightness & it lasted the day prolly could have gone longer but i got the low battery warning after being on the phone for 45 min with blue tooth on & wifi while browsing the web the whole time
Mr_X,I dont know if you baked it or not,but I was able to use opera 9_70_35758_0 half of the day on my v5,google gps for 30min,phone calls and battery was at 40% from 10am to 10pm.
what I did is reverted 1% driver aka battery.dll into module and battery stayed cold.
May be it all depends...Im testing original driver to make sure....

And I have a question,Im looking for a fix how to enable facebook contacts profile picture in call history and people.for some reason all I see is an avatar samples.Online album works.Any thoughts,TIA
edit: I figured it out...it works,ii just didnt know how to use it lol

Last edited by vin255764; 02-18-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
juggs i got you working with my buddy and hes going let me borrow what you need? send me an email so i can get it on the way to work
I need some one with VVM on Verizon to test it out make sure it all works
deleting too.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

MR.X can u add in back the black Phone Canvas Skin please are make me a cab for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I need some one with VVM on Verizon to test it out make sure it all works
deleting too.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:34 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
MR.X can u add in back the black Phone Canvas Skin please are make me a cab for it
You can find my dialer skin...the one X put in his last rom here...But word on the street is that he will have an updated dialer skin in his next release from CMYLXGO!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108837
Old 02-18-2010, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
I Think that Phone canvas was from CMYLXGO so look him up, you should find what you need

EDIT: YOU GOT IT BEFORE I DID
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does this ROM not include support for SIM ?

I did not see the message "SIM card has been detected. Global mode will be tunedon now" that I am used to seeing on Calk's ROMs..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development