PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i love this rom..!
is there anyway that the battery life can be improve i just started using for bout an hour..n its already in 70%..n i did some chargin cycles already..idk whats draining the battery so bad....is it because i link some contacts to facebook..oh yea by the way i love that...

Mr. X i would love or u to cook in opera mini..i think its way fater then the default browser..or if skmebody can give me a cab to install ..Dont even bother then!

Everything its good n i appriciate ur hard work! but we all kno u can make some massive improvements to make it better!

Oh yea i saw some windows 7 pics n they look awesome .. so does that mean that windows 7 is out? If so, are you thinking of making a rom with windows 7?
Search is your friend http://www.opera.com/mini/

As no W7 isn't released yet, those pics are from the WMC going on, so I wouldn't hold your breath for a W7 ROM in the near future. As far as your battery life, you need to check what else is running. If your constantly updating facebook, weather, push internet, gps, etc, etc, your battery is gonna suck. But when I shut everything down and my discharge is like 87ma, I can't complain about battery life bro!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Thanks for testing this and could you please post the latest 16 links mod if different from a few days ago? This is good news and thanks.

Gary
Here's a link to Santod's thread, make sure you give him thanks for this, this stuff ain't easy!! He notes the update at the top of the first post and the cab is at the bottom of the post.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447 If you look through his thread there are links to analog clocks you can try out, or you can just use the latest dusk v 3.0 that's posted in this thread and overlay his cab on top, it works nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:26 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post

As no W7 isn't released yet, those pics are from the WMC going on, so I wouldn't hold your breath for a W7 ROM in the near future. As far as your battery life, you need to check what else is running. If your constantly updating facebook, weather, push internet, gps, etc, etc, your battery is gonna suck. But when I shut everything down and my discharge is like 87ma, I can't complain about battery life bro!

I agree....battery life for me has gotten better...mine is at 88ma...so we are right on par...
Old 02-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

yeah battery is just fine, i had my phone on 100% screen brightness & it lasted the day prolly could have gone longer but i got the low battery warning after being on the phone for 45 min with blue tooth on & wifi while browsing the web the whole time

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Here's a link to Santod's thread, make sure you give him thanks for this, this stuff ain't easy!! He notes the update at the top of the first post and the cab is at the bottom of the post.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447 If you look through his thread there are links to analog clocks you can try out, or you can just use the latest dusk v 3.0 that's posted in this thread and overlay his cab on top, it works nice.
I started over... with the dusk and nothing but Santod mods. So far all works and I like the look.

Last edited by dawinkley; 05-24-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

tp2 wont run wp7 from my understanding. not enough under the hood.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22
Quote:

yeah battery is just fine, i had my phone on 100% screen brightness & it lasted the day prolly could have gone longer but i got the low battery warning after being on the phone for 45 min with blue tooth on & wifi while browsing the web the whole time
oh okay well i just use the internet n txts thats bout it ..what do yall guys recommend me tho..is there any cab i can install..oh yea what about that no push internet cab..i think thats what is called..what those that do? can that improve my battery life?

my battery is now at 60 what da hell lol ?? man idk i just install some cabs that i dnt think they drain battery..Like mp3 trimmer, wheater bug, some games ..n like i said i have some contacts link to facebook. When aint using the internet i go to comm manager to turn off the data ..i kno that saves battery but idk =( whats really going on. I really dnt think its the battery because the phone is new lol well a couple of months old maybe like 2 n a 1/2.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

SO there isnt a single verizon user on that is willing to test VVM for me?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
I started over... with the dusk and nothing but Santod mods. So far all works and I like the look.
doesnt that double"hometab" bug you? its that clear slider that causes it,i removed mine cause it drove me nutz.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:38 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Heres the newest VVM cab X
Attached Files
File Type: cab VVM65_Pro_1.1.12.9.CAB (1.55 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development