PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Yeah, forget it because i am a moron!....I had two files in my folder and i Flashed and older version. My bad
hahah happens to the best of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Taskbar icons how you guys like, CMYLXGO is making thim custom for my rom.
looking good! cant wait to see what it all looks like together and complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
A little taste of his own medicine.
hahahahaha yup i was thinking the same.... read and search before you post people ahhahaa
Old 02-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

I love this ROM. I have one request for a future build: I would like the notifications, when opened, to link to the app that the notification is about. Like when there is a notification of a sms, to be able to click on it and have it open the sms msg, same with email and voicemail. The funny thing is, that Palringo notification does already do this. Thank you very much for your hard work. I love the speed, agility, stability, look, and feel of this ROM. It is the best ROM I have tried, ever. It is so lacking of crap and filled with clean working apps, great looking buttons for the phone, and smooth scrolling for everything. Thank you Thank you THank you.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
I had a strange issue that I don't think is rom related

I loaded Briggs Manila Mods, email, shazam, nanogroove and palingro 2.1

Everything seemed fine, woke up this morning to "press here to start sense", sense would not start, I used the soft reset and it appears it hard reset my phone.

I am doing a fresh flash now and this time omitting the manila mods
Checked out this thread yet?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96190
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsta1423 View Post
I cant disable "Auto deploy SIP" and its very annoying. I have tried advanced config and that puts the reg entry in the registry correctly, but the SIP still pops up everytime i hit a text box, even with the keyboard out.

Anybody having this problem, or have a workaround?
I use SIPChange.CAB to change to NullKeyBoard.CAB .

Edit: I actually switched to FingerKeyb-2.1-WQVGA(2).cab with the SIPChange app. It only opens in portrait mode. As soon as I slide out my keyboard, the SIP closes and I am using the hardware keyboard.

Last edited by buggerritt; 02-18-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

CMYLXGO and my self are working on it right now hope for today, but pretty takes time lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

zenofal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Oh and a side note btw-TellMe works great on this ROM too, lovin the speech to text! Woot!
Really? I only tried TellMe a couple of times on different ROMs and it was horrible! Did we get a newer release of it or something? The one I have is from back in October I think it's 3515 or something like that...
Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Hey guys I sent swype to everyone that pmed me. If more people want it just let me know. I don't want to post a cab because of the legal stuff.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Some on on verizon pm me please for a test.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i love this rom..!
is there anyway that the battery life can be improve i just started using for bout an hour..n its already in 70%..n i did some chargin cycles already..idk whats draining the battery so bad....is it because i link some contacts to facebook..oh yea by the way i love that...

Mr. X i would love or u to cook in opera mini..i think its way fater then the default browser..or if skmebody can give me a cab to install ..Dont even bother then!

Everything its good n i appriciate ur hard work! but we all kno u can make some massive improvements to make it better!

Oh yea i saw some windows 7 pics n they look awesome .. so does that mean that windows 7 is out? If so, are you thinking of making a rom with windows 7?
Old 02-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just removed all my manila mods, loaded up dusk v3.0, ran santods latest mods for the array and 16 links, the list of manila mods I noted previously to clean up the screen, and I am done! Now I just have to stop playing with it!!! I've gotta assume that any of the themes listed earlier with arrays will work with Santods cab, I'll try later to play around with it more.
Thanks for testing this and could you please post the latest 16 links mod if different from a few days ago? This is good news and thanks.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development