PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
VVM65_Pro_1.1.12.9.CAB (1.55 MB, 2 views)
sorry, didnt realize...
Just looking at the name of it, I'm gonna assume it's visual voicemail for 6.5 buttttttttt, I can't honestly give you an answer, as I don't use that. Where did you get the cab? Did it not say what it was for?

Edit: I googled it and it is the VZW visual voice mail updated for 6.5. I WIN I WIN!! This is like Jeopardy, you know what the cab is, you just gotta figure out what it does!!!

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-25-2010 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just looking at the name of it, I'm gonna assume it's visual voicemail for 6.5 buttttttttt, I can't honestly give you an answer, as I don't use that. Where did you get the cab? Did it not say what it was for?
#646...it just said heres the new VZM cab or something like that. i tried looking in previous pages but couldnt find anything about it
Old 02-25-2010, 10:56 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
#646...it just said heres the new VZM cab or something like that. i tried looking in previous pages but couldnt find anything about it
No problem at all, I figured that's what it was just based on it's title, but for haha's I googled it, I didn't want to steer you wrong.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
No problem at all, I figured that's what it was just based on it's title, but for haha's I googled it, I didn't want to steer you wrong.
im such a noob, its embarrassing, ppl talking about a bunch of stuff i just dont understand, like cookie mods, and this damn dusk theme everyone talks about(no idea what it looks like). im learning, slowly but surely lol
Old 02-25-2010, 11:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
im such a noob, its embarrassing, ppl talking about a bunch of stuff i just dont understand, like cookie mods, and this damn dusk theme everyone talks about(no idea what it looks like). im learning, slowly but surely lol
dude, we were all noobs at some point (except Darren I think...) ask any questions u want and we'll help u out as we can. Shoot me a pm if u don't want, but don't ever hesitate to ask questions.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Just ask questions that is the only way you can learn about this stuff. And also just do some reading you'll get the hang of it soon bro.

I think I really getting the hang of customizing my touch pro2. LOVE THIS
ROM!!! Really should think about call it Mr. X-cellent ROM!!
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Does anyone have MaxManila working on this ROM?

Also I am wondering if anyone has a transparent slider that works on 2012 and looking for a transparent flip clock, anyone able to help with that?

Last edited by PrsnlCrcl; 02-26-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

hey guys, anyone know if this new build has shortcut for htc people? its the one that loads when you hit All People on the left softkey in the fav people tab. i know some other roms used to have the shortcut and i prefer to use it instead of the default outlook contacts, specially since when linked to facebook it shows the pics and updates and all that.
i couldn't find anything in the manila xml files or in the reg. and no shortcuts in the windows directory unless i missed something.
thanks
for the most part the latest version has been wonderful, every so often i get lockups and it gets a bit slow, but not enough to make me wana use something else. i think this one is staying for a while till the next best thing comes along, and it would have to be very appealing for me to flash and start over lol
Old 02-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Does anyone have MaxManila working on this ROM?

Also I am wondering if anyone has a transparent slider that works on 2012 and looking for a transparent flip clock, anyone able to help with that?
i used the stock slider icons from the first post, its transparent
Old 02-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Just ask questions that is the only way you can learn about this stuff. And also just do some reading you'll get the hang of it soon bro.

I think I really getting the hang of customizing my touch pro2. LOVE THIS
ROM!!! Really should think about call it Mr. X-cellent ROM!!
wow!! how did u do that !! can u share the cabs or any info on how to do that please ..

And is the rom still fast and stable after doing all that to it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development