PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

lol do you guys hold hands while you surf hehehe[/QUOTE]

Old 02-20-2010, 08:40 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

[/QUOTE]I Found what it was, "Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2.cab" brakes the animated wallpaper....
hard reset AGAIN and did that install First and BOMB couldn't change the animated wallpaper uninstalled it and it works[/QUOTE]

*NOTE:
~ To get the weather animations back after selecting an Animated wallpaper:
~ Just select Animated wallpaper again and select the picture of the Lightning storm.
~ You will then have your weather animations back and can set wallpaper for all tabs as usual again!

If that picture is not there, then I forgot to add it in the 16 links with the clock array.
Should be there though. Let me know.
This was from my 16 and 20 links thread, first post!
I can fix any issues with the wallpaper, but finding another 16 links, good luck!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I Found what it was, "Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2.cab" brakes the animated wallpaper....
hard reset AGAIN and did that install First and BOMB couldn't change the animated wallpaper uninstalled it and it works[/QUOTE]

*NOTE:
~ To get the weather animations back after selecting an Animated wallpaper:
~ Just select Animated wallpaper again and select the picture of the Lightning storm.
~ You will then have your weather animations back and can set wallpaper for all tabs as usual again!

If that picture is not there, then I forgot to add it in the 16 links with the clock array.
Should be there though. Let me know.
This was from my 16 and 20 links thread, first post!
I can fix any issues with the wallpaper, but finding another 16 links, good luck![/QUOTE]

I DID THAT Santod that was the wallpaper i wanted to use,it was a no go.............and i love your work every mod on my phone is yours..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

also, Mr. X Dusk array doesn't work well with Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2. if i install the clock before santod mod, then it breaks the clock changing options. if i install santod mod before the clock, then the shortcut tabs dont show up. any fix for this?

Old 02-20-2010, 08:52 PM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I DID THAT Santod that was the wallpaper i wanted to use,it was a no go.............and i love your work every mod on my phone is yours..
No problem, just trying to help here.
The lightning wallpaper image, is not a wallpaper, it is just a static image, needed for setting the wallpaper mode with that mod.
I am unsure of what issue you are having exactly, or how I can help you.
What is it that you can not do or use at this point?
Old 02-20-2010, 08:59 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
also, Mr. X Dusk array doesn't work well with Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2. if i install the clock before santod mod, then it breaks the clock changing options. if i install santod mod before the clock, then the shortcut tabs dont show up. any fix for this?
You could install my 16 links and clock array mod. then you would just need the analog and flip clock files to install over the top.
I'm sure Mr.X or someone could supply you with just the clock files.
Then you would have all that you desire, I believe.

You could also just try installing my 16 links stand alone over top of the Dusk clocks.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
The lightning wallpaper image, is not a wallpaper, it is just a static image, needed for setting the wallpaper mode with that mod.
I can't use animated wallpaper,
the animated weather on the home screen works

EDIT: At first i couldn't change the wallpaper, then i clicked lightning wallpaper and was able to change after that but not to any animated wallpapers

I SENT YOU A PM SANTOD

Last edited by Young DC; 02-20-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
im having the same problem hun
Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i wish i could help you guys with the mods, but its wayyyyyy over my head

great thanks to santod for coming in and helping out with this.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
I can't use animated wallpaper,
the animated weather on the home screen works

EDIT: At first i couldn't change the wallpaper, then i clicked lightning wallpaper and was able to change after that but not to any animated wallpapers
The animated wallpaper should work just fine also.
Select the static wallpaper image for that from the animated wallpaper folder. The only issue I have had at all with animated wallpaper, is that you have to place the actual background images from them into another location, select the animated wallpaper you want, meaning circles, swipes, whatever, then choose the background image you want. You can use any background image with an animation.

If we need, we can move this discussion to my thread, so as not to clog Mr. X's thread with unrelated info. I don't mind either way, if it is relevant enough for other users of the rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development