View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
I DID THAT Santod that was the wallpaper i wanted to use,it was a no go.............and i love your work every mod on my phone is yours..
No problem, just trying to help here.
The lightning wallpaper image, is not a wallpaper, it is just a static image, needed for setting the wallpaper mode with that mod.
I am unsure of what issue you are having exactly, or how I can help you.
What is it that you can not do or use at this point?
I can't use animated wallpaper,
the animated weather on the home screen works

EDIT: At first i couldn't change the wallpaper, then i clicked lightning wallpaper and was able to change after that but not to any animated wallpapers
The animated wallpaper should work just fine also.
Select the static wallpaper image for that from the animated wallpaper folder. The only issue I have had at all with animated wallpaper, is that you have to place the actual background images from them into another location, select the animated wallpaper you want, meaning circles, swipes, whatever, then choose the background image you want. You can use any background image with an animation.

If we need, we can move this discussion to my thread, so as not to clog Mr. X's thread with unrelated info. I don't mind either way, if it is relevant enough for other users of the rom.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.