View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

I Found what it was, "Santod Clock Array_16Links_B4all_PL_v.2.cab" brakes the animated wallpaper....
hard reset AGAIN and did that install First and BOMB couldn't change the animated wallpaper uninstalled it and it works[/QUOTE]

*NOTE:
~ To get the weather animations back after selecting an Animated wallpaper:
~ Just select Animated wallpaper again and select the picture of the Lightning storm.
~ You will then have your weather animations back and can set wallpaper for all tabs as usual again!

If that picture is not there, then I forgot to add it in the 16 links with the clock array.
Should be there though. Let me know.
This was from my 16 and 20 links thread, first post!
I can fix any issues with the wallpaper, but finding another 16 links, good luck![/QUOTE]

I DID THAT Santod that was the wallpaper i wanted to use,it was a no go.............and i love your work every mod on my phone is yours..
This post has been thanked 1 times.