View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM
mkc90
Halfway to VIP Status

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Search is your friend http://www.opera.com/mini/

As no W7 isn't released yet, those pics are from the WMC going on, so I wouldn't hold your breath for a W7 ROM in the near future. As far as your battery life, you need to check what else is running. If your constantly updating facebook, weather, push internet, gps, etc, etc, your battery is gonna suck. But when I shut everything down and my discharge is like 87ma, I can't complain about battery life bro!
yeah battery is just fine, i had my phone on 100% screen brightness & it lasted the day prolly could have gone longer but i got the low battery warning after being on the phone for 45 min with blue tooth on & wifi while browsing the web the whole time
oh okay well i just use the internet n txts thats bout it ..what do yall guys recommend me tho..is there any cab i can install..oh yea what about that no push internet cab..i think thats what is called..what those that do? can that improve my battery life?

my battery is now at 60 what da hell lol ?? man idk i just install some cabs that i dnt think they drain battery..Like mp3 trimmer, wheater bug, some games ..n like i said i have some contacts link to facebook. When aint using the internet i go to comm manager to turn off the data ..i kno that saves battery but idk =( whats really going on. I really dnt think its the battery because the phone is new lol well a couple of months old maybe like 2 n a 1/2.